Most theoritical PC to X1 builds are dishonest.

#81-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/28/2014 9:06:59 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I came up with a build that plays games better, higher fps and better framerate, while still remaining cheaper..

Including the camera.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398704172&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Camera/dp/B00BGAA3S2/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398704189&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+camera

Total cost - $459

They see me trollin' they haten'...

Calm down, Ultimate Warrior. It's a joke.

So you admit you are trolling? It's funny how you deny it but then when you get called out, you are just "joking". Sound right?

No, I admitted to making a joke. What the hell is wrong with some of you being overly sensitive.

Weird, I didn't see you saying you were joking in the post I quoted. Maybe you forgot to edit that part in. Either way it makes you sound stupid IMO.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#82Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 9:19:28 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...

720P camera, try again.

Resolution doesn't matter, bro

With the PS4, you get lower resolution camera, higher resolution games
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#83Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 9:20:18 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...

Weird, I didn't see you saying you were joking in the post I quoted. Maybe you forgot to edit that part in. Either way it makes you sound stupid IMO.

What?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#84-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/28/2014 9:24:13 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

What?

Sigh.... When you posted specs for the ps4 saying it was a comparable build you never stated, jk or I'm joking. Am I to assume everything you say is a joke?
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#85Cowboy082288(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 9:31:11 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

720P camera, try again.

Depends on the game. X1 is not locked to only doing 720p games, the fact that there are 1080 and 900 games on the X1 proves this.

720p on the PS eye is locked. It can not change.

So you made a false equivalency.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#86Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 9:33:45 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

What?

Sigh.... When you posted specs for the ps4 saying it was a comparable build you never stated, jk or I'm joking. Am I to assume everything you say is a joke?

I assumed that people were intelligent and could assume that it was a joke since the topic is about building a PC equivalent Xbox One.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#87-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/28/2014 9:34:13 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

720P camera, try again.

Depends on the game. X1 is not locked to only doing 720p games, the fact that there are 1080 and 900 games on the X1 proves this.

But he said he was joking, so it's ok. We know he is clearly biased anyways. Tisk tisk.
---
#88Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 9:34:34 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

720P camera, try again.

but the PS Camera has two cameras, 2 > 1
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#89-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/28/2014 9:36:33 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

What?

I assumed that people were intelligent and could assume that it was a joke since the topic is about building a PC equivalent Xbox One.

I guess that elitist attitude is hard for me to read into. But you covered your ass so it's ok. We all know an Xb1 is better than some $400-$500 PC anyway.
---
#90Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 9:37:22 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

What?

I guess that elitist attitude is hard for me to read into. But you covered your ass so it's ok. We all know an Xb1 is better than some $400-$500 PC anyway.

It's not..

$500 PC running BF4 will look better than the Xbox One version
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2