My review of the xbox one after two weeks with it. Comparing it to the ps4.

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 4/28/2014 8:44:57 AM
Do you have any favorite games yet?

I've really been enjoying Trials Fusion and Killer Instinct.
---
Is that a W shirt?
#12Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 8:45:03 AM
Stouffer1 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
82xeno posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Cool.

Also, this isn't the place for this. Go to the reviews section.

Actually this board is for X1 discussion, so....

Actually there's a dedicated section for reviews, as this is not a discussion, so...

Yup, agreed. There are far more important things to discuss, like the cloud, resolutions, fps and the word "ponies". God forbid someone wants to discuss the merits of his new purchase.

Thanks for sticking up homie. What I find comical on message boards and I see it on gfaqs, cheapassgamer etcetc...is the utter disdain that people have for topics that shouldn't be in said area. Like really? Who caresssss? The posting nazi police. What type of damage is anyone doing posting topics that technically have their own place. Who the eff cares???? Omg you shouldnt post that here gr grg grgrgrgrgrg.....lol get a life man. What, is GFaQS all ruined now that I posted an xbox one review as a topic rather then post it as part of the reviews section? Does GfAQS decrease in size and thus other posters cant post their own topics now? Oh no.....how dare I do this. SMh lol...loser.
#13Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 8:46:15 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Do you have any favorite games yet?

I've really been enjoying Trials Fusion and Killer Instinct.

So far my favorite games are infamous second son and dead rising 3 for exclusives. I do play battlefield a lot as well which I do enjoy.
#14LooksLikeRainPosted 4/28/2014 8:46:25 AM
Va1on posted...
Stouffer1 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
82xeno posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Cool.

Also, this isn't the place for this. Go to the reviews section.

Actually this board is for X1 discussion, so....

Actually there's a dedicated section for reviews, as this is not a discussion, so...

Yup, agreed. There are far more important things to discuss, like the cloud, resolutions, fps and the word "ponies". God forbid someone wants to discuss the merits of his new purchase.

Thanks for sticking up homie. What I find comical on message boards and I see it on gfaqs, cheapassgamer etcetc...is the utter disdain that people have for topics that shouldn't be in said area. Like really? Who caresssss? The posting nazi police. What type of damage is anyone doing posting topics that technically have their own place. Who the eff cares???? Omg you shouldnt post that here gr grg grgrgrgrgrg.....lol get a life man. What, is GFaQS all ruined now that I posted an xbox one review as a topic rather then post it as part of the reviews section? Does GfAQS decrease in size and thus other posters cant post their own topics now? Oh no.....how dare I do this. SMh lol...loser.

I was being a douche. I apologize.
---
Is that a W shirt?
#15langystarPosted 4/28/2014 8:48:23 AM
Nice review TC. I rather see topics like this instead of the PS4 DOMINATES!!!! and every other troll thread
---
Blue Falcon Actual, Jimmy Amos
#16Wii_UsedPosted 4/28/2014 8:49:15 AM
Fully agree with your overall assessment. I'll I'm missing currently is the Wii U. Then I'll be fully console compliant. lol
---
"It's like getting into a car and trying to go in the quarter mile 5 seconds. That's for me strange."
#17Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 8:49:20 AM
Kocano26 posted...
With the way you talked about it would seem like you had x1 higher. You have multiplats on ps4 but not on x1 how can you compare?

I agree the initial loading screen for DR3 is kinda long but as you said no more loading after that is the way better trade off. Other then that everything loads fast and snaps fast there is no issue there, if you are having screen switching issues and have the always on feature activated you may have to do a hard restart or clear your cache that will speed up this process.

x1 is quiet like a mouse and ps4 is loud yet it's only a bit difference umm ok?

Last thing controller talk and nothing about the rumble feature in the triggers this gives xbox a distinct advantage in that area. The only problem I have with the bumper buttons is repeated presses in a game like KI it gets somewhat hard if you have to hit it 6 times in a few seconds cause there is no click but you can train yourself with practice I just don't like KI too much.

In titanfall I am a bumper jumper and have no issues with it in that game with the amount of use it gets as I parkour.

btw I enjoyed the read just some feedback not trying to bash or anything.

Thanks for your comments. I agree with what you are saying. The frame rate issues I also had while watching the game yesterday on the tv side.snap again nothing major but there was some lag. Overall I think both systems are really good man with loads of potential and I am very happy to have both.
#18Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 8:52:42 AM
Wii_Used posted...
Fully agree with your overall assessment. I'll I'm missing currently is the Wii U. Then I'll be fully console compliant. lol

I have a wii u as well and to be honest i dont play it as much. Sm3dworld is great but other then thwt not much else on there. Cant wait for mario kart 8 though.
#19Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 8:54:04 AM
langystar posted...
Nice review TC. I rather see topics like this instead of the PS4 DOMINATES!!!! and every other troll thread

Me too....i just feel that there is way too much negativity unjustified towards the xbox one. The system is awesome and the kinect like i said is very good. Excited to have it part of my gaming experience.
#20leelee3105Posted 4/28/2014 8:58:34 AM
marked for moderation this "review" needs moved to the review section where no one has to see it.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!