My review of the xbox one after two weeks with it. Comparing it to the ps4.

#31DiaperDandeePosted 4/28/2014 10:45:31 AM
Good review, as a owner of all three is well your review was very fair and its hilarious as always to see some idiots still posting fanboyish claims if you didn't pick their console.

Both are promising and will have very fun games.
---
Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Injustice(PS4), Dead Rising 3 (One), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Want: MGSV: TPP, Halo 5, The Witcher 3, Mario Kart 8
#32FPS_hitmanPosted 4/28/2014 10:58:23 AM
One of the best threads I have seen here in awhile with the TC being fair and open to debate. Very sad how many are demanding it be moved and flagged . Then there is super troll kcyfer2000 trying his best to derail it.

Why? Is it just because he said he like the PS4 Slighty more? He makes both systems look good and ended saying both have great potential. Just because he isnt deep throating MS he isn't dissing it either calm down you clowns.
#33chrish909Posted 4/28/2014 12:06:34 PM
Ps4 wobbles x1 doesnt
ps4 cant play mp3 files x1 can
ps4 doesnt even have youtube app
ps4 sounds like a jet engine x1 is silent
Killzone?
Infamous?
Average reviews are 6/10
Knack?
Lol

Anyone saying ps4 better right now is delusional, maybe when ps4 gets real games and updates. I cant even comprehend peoples praise for the indies like reso and mercenary kings, are there people that are seriously comfortable with spending 400$ on a console to play games that could easily be played via phone. Im certain no one is playing ps4s great epic shooter killfail, I played it during peak hours and it had less than 1000 players. What are the 7 million ps4 buyers playing besides the reassurance game.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#34nableetPosted 4/28/2014 12:09:58 PM
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 wobbles x1 doesnt
Killzone?
Infamous?
Average reviews are 6/10
Knack?
Lol

Anyone saying ps4 better right now is delusional, maybe when ps4 gets real games and updates. I cant even comprehend peoples praise for the indies like reso and mercenary kings, are there people that are seriously comfortable with spending 400$ on a console to play games that could easily be played via phone. Im certain no one is playing ps4s great epic shooter killfail, I played it during peak hours and it had less than 1000 players. What are the 7 million ps4 buyers playing besides the reassurance game.

Sounds like the reassurance game is the first multiplat to play better on the xbone. Grats
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#35youngskillzPosted 4/28/2014 1:08:58 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
AenimaGenesis posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Good review, TC.

This. Naturally he's getting flak because he rated the PS4 better, which it is, but that's to be expected.

People get offended if someone does not choose their console of choice

lol it's pathetic, all the usual xbox fans come an spew their nonsense.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#36BaronVladzPosted 4/28/2014 1:10:05 PM
Nice review TC.
#37DiaperDandeePosted 4/28/2014 3:19:44 PM(edited)
"Ps4 wobbles x1 doesnt
Killzone?
Infamous?
Average reviews are 6/10
Knack?
Lol"

People like TC and me own both consoles, you don't.

Funny how most bashing posts are from people who don't own both or haven't played both that much. Do these people realize it invalidates their opinion lol?

---
Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Injustice(PS4), Dead Rising 3 (One), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Want: MGSV: TPP, Halo 5, The Witcher 3, Mario Kart 8
#38HeracylostPosted 4/28/2014 3:32:30 PM
I don't like the X bones controller at all. The trigger buttons are too wide. Hard to slip from bumpers to the triggers. My insight.
#39MOATS7798Posted 4/28/2014 3:37:23 PM(edited)
I'm still waiting on ANYTHING worth getting on the PS4 I don't already have on my X1, on top of all the exclusives not on PS4 I have yet to see anything making me get a PS4...

Talk power, FPS, Res all you want, doesn't mean **** when the best games Sony fans talk about are average at best (KZ, Knack and Infamous) Those games were garbage on the PS3, now they think more power made the games better somehow??...lololol....
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#40Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 3:39:42 PM
Heracylost posted...
I don't like the X bones controller at all. The trigger buttons are too wide. Hard to slip from bumpers to the triggers. My insight.

Good point on the triggers which is what I was alluding too. I still love the controller and feel it is slightly better then the ds4, still a very good controller in my humble opinion.