My review of the xbox one after two weeks with it. Comparing it to the ps4.

#41Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 3:41:54 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
I'm still waiting on ANYTHING worth getting on the PS4 I don't already have on my X1, on top of all the exclusives not on PS4 I have yet to see anything making me get a PS4...

Talk power, FPS, Res all you want, doesn't mean **** when the best games Sony fans talk about are average at best (KZ, Knack and Infamous) Those games were garbage on the PS3, now they think more power made the games better somehow??...lololol....

To me infamous second son is the best exclusive, followed by dead rising 3. Mind you I have yet to play ryse but again min my opinion second son is the best exclusive out for either system. On top of that battlefield 4 is much better on the ps4 and just games overall are smoother. Is it a huge difference? No it isnt but to say that the ps4 has no games, well then. I guess I disagree with you which is ok.
#42MOATS7798Posted 4/28/2014 3:49:26 PM
Va1on posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
I'm still waiting on ANYTHING worth getting on the PS4 I don't already have on my X1, on top of all the exclusives not on PS4 I have yet to see anything making me get a PS4...

Talk power, FPS, Res all you want, doesn't mean **** when the best games Sony fans talk about are average at best (KZ, Knack and Infamous) Those games were garbage on the PS3, now they think more power made the games better somehow??...lololol....

To me infamous second son is the best exclusive, followed by dead rising 3. Mind you I have yet to play ryse but again min my opinion second son is the best exclusive out for either system. On top of that battlefield 4 is much better on the ps4 and just games overall are smoother. Is it a huge difference? No it isnt but to say that the ps4 has no games, well then. I guess I disagree with you which is ok.

Nah, it's cool, I respect your opinion. I just have no interest in games that were trashed last gen and only a handfull of players really, really liked KZ and Infamous. There is this myth that a few more frames or higher res equals a better game or extra features and it doesn't. So now these games are out on the PS4 and because of power they get more average reviews but because of "specs" they now became great games? NO...lol

As far as X game being smoother on the PS4, and these differences are only slight, I can have all the same games on the Xbox, few less pixels, big deal as well, and on top of that have Titanfall, Forza, Ryse, PvZ:GW. I'm not in to this "I buy my mulitplats on PS4 and my Exclusives on Xbox...Waste of money to me when all Sony has that is truly great is MLB The Show....and that is it...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#43Mindwipe77Posted 4/28/2014 3:53:42 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
Va1on posted...
MOATS7798 posted...

Nah, it's cool, I respect your opinion. I just have no interest in games that were trashed last gen and only a handfull of players really, really liked KZ and Infamous. There is this myth that a few more frames or higher res equals a better game or extra features and it doesn't. So now these games are out on the PS4 and because of power they get more average reviews but because of "specs" they now became great games? NO...lol

As far as X game being smoother on the PS4, and these differences are only slight, I can have all the same games on the Xbox, few less pixels, big deal as well, and on top of that have Titanfall, Forza, Ryse, PvZ:GW. I'm not in to this "I buy my mulitplats on PS4 and my Exclusives on Xbox...Waste of money to me when all Sony has that is truly great is MLB The Show....and that is it...

you call KZ,knack and infamous garbage but you act like ryse,pvz(coming to ps4 btw)forza and tf are the best thing since sliced bread lol, all sony has is a baseball game? lol just stop man with your fanboy tirade
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#44DiaperDandeePosted 4/28/2014 6:24:28 PM
"you call KZ,knack and infamous garbage but you act like ryse,pvz(coming to ps4 btw)forza and tf are the best thing since sliced bread lol, all sony has is a baseball game? lol just stop man with your fanboy tirade"

$20 says the guy never even played the games or the past iterations of the game. It's a lose lose for him, either he didn't play them or if he did play them and didn't like the past ones why is he playing the new ones lol? Doesn't sound very smart.
---
Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Injustice(PS4), Dead Rising 3 (One), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Want: MGSV: TPP, Halo 5, The Witcher 3, Mario Kart 8
#45MOATS7798Posted 4/30/2014 4:26:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46DarthUchiha91Posted 4/30/2014 4:34:24 PM
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 wobbles x1 doesnt
ps4 cant play mp3 files x1 can
ps4 doesnt even have youtube app
ps4 sounds like a jet engine x1 is silent
Killzone?
Infamous?
Average reviews are 6/10
Knack?
Lol

Anyone saying ps4 better right now is delusional, maybe when ps4 gets real games and updates. I cant even comprehend peoples praise for the indies like reso and mercenary kings, are there people that are seriously comfortable with spending 400$ on a console to play games that could easily be played via phone. Im certain no one is playing ps4s great epic shooter killfail, I played it during peak hours and it had less than 1000 players. What are the 7 million ps4 buyers playing besides the reassurance game.

Sounds like it's a mulltiplat, going by this post...
---
" I don't see the difference between 1080p and 792p"- Ray Charles
#47XisurusXPosted 4/30/2014 4:36:13 PM
A good and fair read. Nice TC
#48XisurusXPosted 4/30/2014 4:51:24 PM
Va1on posted...
Heracylost posted...
I don't like the X bones controller at all. The trigger buttons are too wide. Hard to slip from bumpers to the triggers. My insight.

Good point on the triggers which is what I was alluding too. I still love the controller and feel it is slightly better then the ds4, still a very good controller in my humble opinion.

It was tough for me to transition from a 360 controller to the DS4 for Battlefield but after a few rounds it started to come. Now I think the DS4 may be the greatest controller I have ever used.
#49DiaperDandeePosted 4/30/2014 7:08:54 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
Yea, I had a PS3, I could give two ***** about God of War and Infamous and any other games on that system, all the PS3 had/has was MLB The Show...You and any other moron don't need to agree with me, you're comments are worthless to me just like owning a PS4 right now is worthless...

And yes, I've played the games I said was garbage, I have a very close friend who is all about KZ and that's what he likes on the Sony Systems, I tell him all the time they are garbage, he even agrees he likes them but they aren't top-tier like most shooters...

I love everyone who cries when someone actually enjoys one system over another, too bad for you guys crying that I don't want or need a PS4 at this point. This gen will take more than a Baseball game for me to buy one.....once again, that's all I see on the PS4. Funny how I enjoyed Ryse, new IP, I've always chose Forza over GT, Titanfall has been great, it's fun with friends daily to get online with and play a few rounds here and there and too bad you guys have to wait to play PvZ:GW, I've been having fun for a few months now....Any of those games on the PS4??....nope...

The butt-hurt is strong with this one.
---
Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Injustice(PS4), Dead Rising 3 (One), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Want: MGSV: TPP, Halo 5, The Witcher 3, Mario Kart 8
#50badmanneilPosted 4/30/2014 10:41:24 PM
Horridhal posted...
Pointless.

Also, 2 weeks isn't much when you consider many of us have had both systems for several months.

All in all 2/10.

Did you just review his review? People like you really piss me off, but then again, that is how Xbox people are.