My review of the xbox one after two weeks with it. Comparing it to the ps4.

#51SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/30/2014 11:05:58 PM
badmanneil posted...
Horridhal posted...
Pointless.

Also, 2 weeks isn't much when you consider many of us have had both systems for several months.

All in all 2/10.

Did you just review his review? People like you really piss me off, but then again, that is how Xbox people are.

Don't be silly. Horridhal is more of a Sony guy.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#52CapwnDPosted 4/30/2014 11:42:04 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
AenimaGenesis posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Good review, TC.

This. Naturally he's getting flak because he rated the PS4 better, which it is, but that's to be expected.

People get offended if someone does not choose their console of choice, it's all opinion anyway except a few objective points which cannot be argued.

Price, better hardware, larger game library

If you have a gaming PC the PS4 library is tiny compared to the Xbox library.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#53dnmtPosted 4/30/2014 11:49:36 PM
CapwnD posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
AenimaGenesis posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Good review, TC.

This. Naturally he's getting flak because he rated the PS4 better, which it is, but that's to be expected.

People get offended if someone does not choose their console of choice, it's all opinion anyway except a few objective points which cannot be argued.

Price, better hardware, larger game library

If you have a gaming PC the PS4 library is tiny compared to the Xbox library.

A gaming PC makes any console's library tiny.
#54-Oath-Posted 5/1/2014 12:04:33 AM
Nice TC. Very fair review.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#55MOATS7798Posted 5/1/2014 7:22:53 PM
DiaperDandee posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
Yea, I had a PS3, I could give two ***** about God of War and Infamous and any other games on that system, all the PS3 had/has was MLB The Show...You and any other moron don't need to agree with me, you're comments are worthless to me just like owning a PS4 right now is worthless...

And yes, I've played the games I said was garbage, I have a very close friend who is all about KZ and that's what he likes on the Sony Systems, I tell him all the time they are garbage, he even agrees he likes them but they aren't top-tier like most shooters...

I love everyone who cries when someone actually enjoys one system over another, too bad for you guys crying that I don't want or need a PS4 at this point. This gen will take more than a Baseball game for me to buy one.....once again, that's all I see on the PS4. Funny how I enjoyed Ryse, new IP, I've always chose Forza over GT, Titanfall has been great, it's fun with friends daily to get online with and play a few rounds here and there and too bad you guys have to wait to play PvZ:GW, I've been having fun for a few months now....Any of those games on the PS4??....nope...

The butt-hurt is strong with this one.

Interesting I'm "Butt-Hurt" yet my post gets deleted....guess the trolls here on Sonyfaqs.com once again couldn't handle the truth...I always find it fun when NO ONE EVER has a valid reply, it's "Reassurance" reply's and lame one-liners. Not everyone is blowing Sony...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#56ssjgohhkuPosted 5/3/2014 1:59:40 AM
lol
#57daniel79Posted 5/3/2014 3:13:08 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
Yea, I had a PS3, I could give two ***** about God of War and Infamous and any other games on that system, all the PS3 had/has was MLB The Show...You and any other moron don't need to agree with me, you're comments are worthless to me just like owning a PS4 right now is worthless...

And yes, I've played the games I said was garbage, I have a very close friend who is all about KZ and that's what he likes on the Sony Systems, I tell him all the time they are garbage, he even agrees he likes them but they aren't top-tier like most shooters...

I love everyone who cries when someone actually enjoys one system over another, too bad for you guys crying that I don't want or need a PS4 at this point. This gen will take more than a Baseball game for me to buy one.....once again, that's all I see on the PS4. Funny how I enjoyed Ryse, new IP, I've always chose Forza over GT, Titanfall has been great, it's fun with friends daily to get online with and play a few rounds here and there and too bad you guys have to wait to play PvZ:GW, I've been having fun for a few months now....Any of those games on the PS4??....nope...

Interesting I'm "Butt-Hurt" yet my post gets deleted....guess the trolls here on Sonyfaqs.com once again couldn't handle the truth...I always find it fun when NO ONE EVER has a valid reply, it's "Reassurance" reply's and lame one-liners. Not everyone is blowing Sony as hard as I'm blowing Microsoft

Fixed.
#58DiaperDandeePosted 5/4/2014 12:04:32 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
MOATS7798 posted...

Interesting I'm "Butt-Hurt" yet my post gets deleted....guess the trolls here on Sonyfaqs.com once again couldn't handle the truth...I always find it fun when NO ONE EVER has a valid reply, it's "Reassurance" reply's and lame one-liners. Not everyone is blowing Sony...

Mine didn't get deleted probably because the mods agreed with me.

You really have can't call someone who owns both systems and likes both systems when all you do is talk completely one sided in your arguments and trash the other systems; that and you call Killzone garbage but RYSE is somehow good lol.
---
Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Injustice(PS4), Dead Rising 3 (One), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Want: MGSV: TPP, Halo 5, The Witcher 3, Mario Kart 8
#59DojoMaxPosted 5/4/2014 2:14:14 AM
Va1on posted...
NOISE FACTOR

I am very surprised on how quiet the xbox one is compared to the ps4. My ps4 is loud with all of its fan noise and the xbox one you can barely hear anything. Bit advantage to the xbox one in this department.

GAMES
I believe Titanfall is very fun, and I am having a good time playing dead rising 3. At the same time I really am enjoying infamous second son alot as well and playing battlefield 4 and fifa 14 on my ps4. The games are pretty good for both systems so far with solid lineups. Make no mistake though, for multiplats, PS4 is the way to go. However if you are a huge fan of forza and dead rising then you will find something to like for both. Overall to me I like all games and to me this is a wash.

OVERALL

I think both systems were rushed to the market to hit the holiday 2013 season. I feel both systems needed and still need more polish, And have many features missing that most definitely should be there especially for a next gen console. Overall so far I give the advantage to the ps4 with a better quality build and the ability to run the games better. But I must say both have great potential and I think both will give you what you need.

cool story bro
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#60DojoMaxPosted 5/4/2014 2:15:49 AM
DiaperDandee posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
MOATS7798 posted...

Mine didn't get deleted probably because the mods agreed with me.

You really have can't call someone who owns both systems and likes both systems when all you do is talk completely one sided in your arguments and trash the other systems; that and you call Killzone garbage but RYSE is somehow good lol.

Mods agree with anything pro sony.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax