My review of the xbox one after two weeks with it. Comparing it to the ps4.

#61DiaperDandeePosted 5/6/2014 5:51:32 PM
DojoMax posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
MOATS7798 posted...

The butt-hurt is strong with this one.

Interesting I'm "Butt-Hurt" yet my post gets deleted....guess the trolls here on Sonyfaqs.com once again couldn't handle the truth...I always find it fun when NO ONE EVER has a valid reply, it's "Reassurance" reply's and lame one-liners. Not everyone is blowing Sony...

Mine didn't get deleted probably because the mods agreed with me.

You really have can't call someone who owns both systems and likes both systems when all you do is talk completely one sided in your arguments and trash the other systems; that and you call Killzone garbage but RYSE is somehow good lol.

Mods agree with anything pro sony.

Anytime you would like to remove that tinfoil hat would be great.
---
Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Injustice(PS4), Dead Rising 3 (One), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Want: MGSV: TPP, Halo 5, The Witcher 3, Mario Kart 8
#62art_of_the_killPosted 5/6/2014 6:29:56 PM(edited)
MOATS7798 posted...
Interesting I'm "Butt-Hurt" yet my post gets deleted....guess the trolls here on Sonyfaqs.com once again couldn't handle the truth...I always find it fun when NO ONE EVER has a valid reply, it's "Reassurance" reply's and lame one-liners. Not everyone is blowing Sony...

Or, you know, your post was modded because it was inflammatory and insulting. But if you want to continue to believe that the "Sonyfaqs" mods have it out for you, go right on ahead.
---
Assassin's Creed (yes, the first one) is one of my favorite games from Gen 7.
#63Damian_KainPosted 5/6/2014 7:27:49 PM
Very nice post TC. I like my XBOX alot but these days it is gathering Dust (as would a PS4) since there is nothing out I really want to play alone. I love Titanfall but I am having a heck of a time playing it without friends. The only thing that bothers me is my d-pad is not working perfectly for some odd reason. I have a hard time pressing right on it and having it stick to that position which makes things like KI hard for me as I am better with a d-pad. I dunno when the next gen gets some more games I want I will be all over it but for now I am going to stick with my 360 and my 3ds.
---
FC 3DS is 1848-1732-0332
For you, the day Bison graced your village, was the most important day of your life, but for me, it was.... Tuesday.
#64CharadeSmithPosted 5/6/2014 7:51:09 PM
Edge to the xb1 controller? Hah. Sorry but I stopped reading there. Ds4 beats all, 360 included.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW ... list TBC