What if M$ released a X1V2.......

#21MertensCWPosted 4/28/2014 7:51:51 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
TrickyPony posted...
from now on I will type and M$ and $ony...... just for flare

^ Likes

So long as you're balanced i'm okay with it. Otherwise i always find it funny when people do it.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
#22InterzoneMantraPosted 4/28/2014 7:55:37 PM
that would be a terrible move business wise. Owners of the current model will be very outraged, and the fanbase will have little confidence in future ms releases. It would probably sell less because fans would think " man they released a v2 in less than a year? might as well hold off on an x1 until a newer version comes out."
#23Combo626Posted 4/28/2014 7:56:59 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Would you be ok if they released a suped up X1 with more power, more storage, smaller, and had kinect as optional? Would you get the improved model?

I'm asking real gamers not sony fans as they hate on the original E3 X1, then hated when the stuff got changed, and would still hate on a more powerful X1.

What if Sony went bankrupt before E3?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#24archibald3Posted 4/28/2014 8:39:31 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I find it comical when an individual puts M$ in their topic and yet they want to have a serious conversation about something.
#25SteelToothPosted 4/28/2014 11:23:47 PM
Sure, I'd put the old one in the living room to stream TV and occasionally play a game on it.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#26thegreatsquarePosted 4/29/2014 1:14:38 AM
The XB1 might be enough of a failure that Msoft may just end "this generation" early and launch a new console [XB2] before the end of the decade, but that is it. I also think that has a better than 50-50 chance of happening. This console generation is going to be shorter than the PS3/360 generation.

Microsoft can't just change specs now. Even if they could redesign and launch [consider that as "mucho expensive"], that would take much more than a year and it would reward original XB1 owners [the ones showing the most loyalty to Msoft] by screwing them over big time unless they swapped out their XB1s for the new console. [consider that as "mucho expensive" as well, plus where are all these [millions of] replacement consoles going to come from when the whole point of such a redesign was to increase sales]
---
What games look like on my 4yr old ASUS G73jh - http://www.overclock.net
/g/a/36947/asus-g73jh-screenshot-record-of-the-games-as-played-2013-retirement/