How do you change user email?

#1ExtremePSPPosted 4/28/2014 9:36:40 AM
So I switched user email to another as primary. But the thing is, I have to use the same damn pass on that one as well

How the hell does that work if I want to give my xbox one to my brother but dont want him to have my main email adress and knowing my pass? Can't I switch to his so he can have his own pass?

I got tons of digital games on the account, so I have no use for it than to give it to him
---
So what resolution is real life?? lol. Because that must be damn close.. ChrisLyon239
#2aszsithPosted 4/28/2014 12:56:13 PM
As always, coming to a message board to ask an answer that is easily obtainable with a quick search is a far better solution. The waiting for someone to respond with legitimate information coupled with the barrage of useless responses makes the process particularly rewarding.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/microsoft-account-faq
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3ado982LPosted 4/28/2014 1:11:12 PM
Hey thanks, I wanted to know this as well, but I was too scared to ask on these boards