Felicia Day plays Xbone on Cooptitude and the YouTube comment section melts

#1ClunkerSlimPosted 4/28/2014 10:27:50 AM
Felicia Day, Internet Troll? - Results (184 votes)
Yes
41.3% (76 votes)
No
58.7% (108 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So I guess she bought her brother Ryan an Xbone for Christmas and they decided to play it on an episode of Cooptitude. As you can imagine some people had a few things to say about that.

I guess Felicia has never spent any time at Gamefaq because she appartantly had no idea what she was walking into and seemed really surprised by the comments.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/28/2014 10:38:14 AM
Nerds everywhere broke down into tears and slammed their faces on their keyboards that day.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#3Joey-ZazaPosted 4/28/2014 10:39:08 AM
What did they have to say about that?

You're saying she was harassed because she chose x-box?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/28/2014 10:41:33 AM
Who the hell is Felicia Day?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5kennyynnooPosted 4/28/2014 10:46:14 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Ditto, I'm an old man I'm guessing.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6TheRealPhattyJPosted 4/28/2014 10:49:45 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

an actress. played Vi on Buffy the Vampire Slayer back in the 90's/00's
#7Reflex-ArcPosted 4/28/2014 10:55:20 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
What did they have to say about that?

You're saying she was harassed because she chose x-box?

Link: http://youtu.be/RDB9lXAUeKg

Felicia Day on Youtube

The comments here from people who are somehow offended that we played a Xbox One game are so ridiculous. We've been playing Playstation games and Nintendo games all over the place. We'll probably play a PS3 or PS4 game sometime in the future too. Hold up on the condescension please, it doesn't make you better than anyone to like one platform over another. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but you are not entitled to shame other people over enjoying something you don't enjoy. That's just pointless.
It's the equivalent of "You eat Cool Ranch? You ******* moron, obviously they paid you to eat Cool Ranch because only idiots eat Cool Ranch. I'm a Ruffles purist and your tongue should be ashamed of enjoying Cool Ranch. Go die in a fire."
No one paid us to play this game. We enjoyed it. We would have enjoyed it on any platform. Suggestions for fun games on any platform welcome in the comments! KISSESSSSSS!

---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 4/28/2014 11:01:41 AM
LOL...

Wow. People really gave her s*** for playing an X-box One game?

smh those people should be ashamed of themselves.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#9HorridhalPosted 4/28/2014 11:05:34 AM
I didn't care who Felicia Day was prior to this and, amazingly, I don't care who she is after this.

That said I don't believe any celebrity doing anything public, the way this was, wouldn't be getting some kind of money from the company she was showcasing gameplay from. She can say whatever she likes, and had she been playing Playstation my opinion would still be the same.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#10Joey-ZazaPosted 4/28/2014 11:09:05 AM
Call me gullible or na´ve but I get to call you paranoid.

She isn't exactly high up on the food chain of actors/actresses, there's no way she'd be paid to play it.
---