Felicia Day plays Xbone on Cooptitude and the YouTube comment section melts

#111mohomadPosted 4/30/2014 2:23:20 PM
Why do you keep saying she got paid for this if you have no proof. Saying it enough times doesn't make it true.
---
{3DS:0430-9159-6793} Pokemon Y:Genome
Psychic Safari: Espur, Drowzee, Girafarig
#112HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 2:24:52 PM
mohomad posted...
Why do you keep saying she got paid for this if you have no proof. Saying it enough times doesn't make it true.

And saying she didn't over and over doesn't make that true either.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#113rincewind1990Posted 4/30/2014 2:33:09 PM
The X1 is mentioned about four times in the entire video and two of those times it's called the Xbone. If MS did pay them something I don't think it was very much...
#114HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 2:37:45 PM
rincewind1990 posted...
The X1 is mentioned about four times in the entire video and two of those times it's called the Xbone. If MS did pay them something I don't think it was very much...

Lmao. They say it more than that in the first 60 seconds. Try again.
---
#115rincewind1990Posted 4/30/2014 2:49:09 PM
Horridhal posted...

This is the video right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB9lXAUeKg

They talk about her getting him an X1 from about 30-60 seconds (which are the four times I heard them actually say Xbone or Xbox one that I mentioned) and after that it's just them playing the game.
#116HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 2:51:15 PM
rincewind1990 posted...
Horridhal posted...

This is the video right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB9lXAUeKg

They talk about her getting him an X1 from about 30-60 seconds (which are the four times I heard them actually say Xbone or Xbox one that I mentioned) and after that it's just them playing the game.

It is more than 4 in the first 60 seconds. Count again.

I don't watch tech demos so I turned it off shortly thereafter.
---
#117Laylow12Posted 4/30/2014 2:58:49 PM
teeebz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Lots of White Knights in here defending an actor in a commercial. You guys will defend anything at this point as long as it says XBOX on it.

It's not much of defending something, it's mostly calling out stupid. I couldn't care less the actor or product.

I'll be a white knight though and you can play the troll I slay

...oh wait

OR you can play the princess!

...I never bother saving
Wanna play?

What system would you like to play this on? I have all systems and enjoy them all(I never uselessly troll them to annoy others)...or we could play on one of your systemS...

...oh wait

Not sure why you'd want a male to play princess for you?! I don't swing that way but Im sure you can find a local bar to suit your tastes, if you're old enough to get into one, Lol.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#118rincewind1990Posted 4/30/2014 3:05:25 PM
Horridhal posted...
It is more than 4 in the first 60 seconds. Count again.

I don't watch tech demos so I turned it off shortly thereafter.

I watched again and counted 5. Still not a huge amount and I wasn't far off when I said about 4.
#119scoobydoobydontPosted 4/30/2014 3:36:13 PM
Horridhal posted...
mohomad posted...

The impetus is on you to prove your accusation, not on other people to prove she's innocent. But then, you're pretty transparent in your trolling, no one actually expects you to back anything up with evidence or sense because we know you have neither.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#120SomboSteelPosted 4/30/2014 3:42:07 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Horridhal posted...
mohomad posted...

The impetus is on you to prove your accusation, not on other people to prove she's innocent. But then, you're pretty transparent in your trolling, no one actually expects you to back anything up with evidence or sense because we know you have neither.