Felicia Day plays Xbone on Cooptitude and the YouTube comment section melts

#31Mindwipe77Posted 4/29/2014 11:53:42 AM
Enclave posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
What did they have to say about that?

You're saying she was harassed because she chose x-box?

Link: http://youtu.be/RDB9lXAUeKg

Felicia Day on Youtube

The comments here from people who are somehow offended that we played a Xbox One game are so ridiculous. We've been playing Playstation games and Nintendo games all over the place. We'll probably play a PS3 or PS4 game sometime in the future too. Hold up on the condescension please, it doesn't make you better than anyone to like one platform over another. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but you are not entitled to shame other people over enjoying something you don't enjoy. That's just pointless.
It's the equivalent of "You eat Cool Ranch? You ******* moron, obviously they paid you to eat Cool Ranch because only idiots eat Cool Ranch. I'm a Ruffles purist and your tongue should be ashamed of enjoying Cool Ranch. Go die in a fire."
No one paid us to play this game. We enjoyed it. We would have enjoyed it on any platform. Suggestions for fun games on any platform welcome in the comments! KISSESSSSSS!

Huh, she usually knows better than to get upset by idiot trolls.

HelloImNotBob posted...
People only like her cause she's a girl whos supposedly into nerd stuff, but its all just an act these days. She's actually kinda hard on the eyes too. Isn't she like 40 and a mom or something? Moms like XBox!

She's actually very much a nerd. There's actually a rather large number of geek/nerd girls out there you know. Why some guys have this idea that when girls are into nerdy or geeky things that it's automatically an act? I'll never understand.

she's a cool,edgy popular nerd that doesnt fit the fat,ugly stereotype and is on tv and makes lots of moola, thats why ppl think its an act
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#32teeebzPosted 4/29/2014 11:57:26 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
What did they have to say about that?

You're saying she was harassed because she chose x-box?

Link: http://youtu.be/RDB9lXAUeKg

Felicia Day on Youtube

The comments here from people who are somehow offended that we played a Xbox One game are so ridiculous. We've been playing Playstation games and Nintendo games all over the place. We'll probably play a PS3 or PS4 game sometime in the future too. Hold up on the condescension please, it doesn't make you better than anyone to like one platform over another. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but you are not entitled to shame other people over enjoying something you don't enjoy. That's just pointless.
It's the equivalent of "You eat Cool Ranch? You ******* moron, obviously they paid you to eat Cool Ranch because only idiots eat Cool Ranch. I'm a Ruffles purist and your tongue should be ashamed of enjoying Cool Ranch. Go die in a fire."
No one paid us to play this game. We enjoyed it. We would have enjoyed it on any platform. Suggestions for fun games on any platform welcome in the comments! KISSESSSSSS!

Wow, she described lots of posters on this board :)

I don't know if this girls an actual gamer or not but she has more common sense and respect than the fanboys here
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#33darkshadowmasterPosted 4/29/2014 11:59:18 AM
I now want some cool ranch Doritos
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#34gohoanqPosted 4/29/2014 12:02:10 PM
left4breadFTW posted...
She also plays Charlie in Supernatural.

That's where I know her from.. lol I knew she was in that Guild or whatever show but never saw it. I'm surprised she didn't know what would happen to be honest since she claims to be such a "nerd".
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#35EnclavePosted 4/29/2014 12:02:58 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
she's a cool,edgy popular nerd that doesnt fit the fat,ugly stereotype and is on tv and makes lots of moola, thats why ppl think its an act

And people are idiots for thinking that. There are plenty of nerds (both male and female) who do not fit that stereotype.

Hell, have you ever seen Vin Diesels face when he talks about his old D&D characters? He very obviously is a huge nerd and yet doesn't fit the stereotype at all. People have got to stop paying attention to the stereotypes, they're so insanely wrong.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#36maizemaizePosted 4/29/2014 12:16:19 PM
I guess if she is paid enough, she will even play PS1 on TV.
What a TROLL.
#37orestes1981Posted 4/29/2014 2:07:49 PM
TheRealPhattyJ posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Who the hell is Felicia Day?

an actress. played Vi on Buffy the Vampire Slayer back in the 90's/00's

Also Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog and The Horde.

She looks like a Gelfling from Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#38StrongBlackVinePosted 4/29/2014 2:13:39 PM
I remember her as the nerdy hacker on Supernatural. Guess she is a geek in real life.
#39DojoMaxPosted 4/29/2014 2:15:42 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Who the hell is Felicia Day?

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#40Jiggy101011Posted 4/29/2014 3:42:12 PM
Honest question, but what in the heck has happened to the Sony fanbase this gen?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall