Felicia Day plays Xbone on Cooptitude and the YouTube comment section melts

#61Dev445Posted 4/29/2014 7:33:27 PM(edited)
Don't know why I thought y'all were talking about the cat chick from Dark Stalkers XD. I be seeing her on Supernatural, I didn't know she was nerdy in real life though. Isn't she a lesbian too?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#62BigBOO2UPosted 4/29/2014 7:33:29 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Felicia Day is a professional cosplayer and gaming personality now.

Hence why she's still relevant in the gaming community.

Oh and she's also really smart and realllllly attractive.

Olivia Wilde is realllllly attractive. Felicia is average.

Being into cosplay and being relevant to the "gaming community" are not the same thing. She was on Buffy the Vampire slayer for about ten minutes worth of screen time in the final season as one of the many new Slayers. When the acting calls dried up after that she went the "I'm a grrrl gamer who loves World of Warcraft!" route and produced The Guild on Youtube....which also had a special contract showing on the Xbox 360 in case anyone forgot.

The fact of the matter is that as an actress she is on Supernatural once or twice a year, and her most recent gig was on Eureka which was cancelled two years ago. She needs to pay the bills and saying the words "XBOX ONE!" seven times in the first 60 seconds of your Youtube "show" is one way to do that.

Her response about the Cool Ranch was pointed, but her denial of the obvious is rather sad.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#63Tyronelio1Posted 4/29/2014 7:37:45 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Felicia Day is a professional cosplayer and gaming personality now.

Hence why she's still relevant in the gaming community.

Oh and she's also really smart and realllllly attractive.

Olivia Wilde is realllllly attractive. Felicia is average.

Being into cosplay and being relevant to the "gaming community" are not the same thing. She was on Buffy the Vampire slayer for about ten minutes worth of screen time in the final season as one of the many new Slayers. When the acting calls dried up after that she went the "I'm a grrrl gamer who loves World of Warcraft!" route and produced The Guild on Youtube....which also had a special contract showing on the Xbox 360 in case anyone forgot.

The fact of the matter is that as an actress she is on Supernatural once or twice a year, and her most recent gig was on Eureka which was cancelled two years ago. She needs to pay the bills and saying the words "XBOX ONE!" seven times in the first 60 seconds of your Youtube "show" is one way to do that.

Her response about the Cool Ranch was pointed, but her denial of the obvious is rather sad.

I disagree with all of this.

Both females are incredibly attractive IMO and discrediting day because she liked something and made a career out of it is sad.

I didn't watch the guild when I saw it on Xbox video but if she's passionate about something she should be allowed to do it without it being absolutely her being a girl.

And saying this is a promotion for the x1 is stupid.

And I didn't know she was an actress lol apart from her guest appearances and such.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
#64FriedLemonPosted 4/29/2014 8:00:52 PM
I went through some of her other videos and none of them has as much blatant promotion as this one. She also has in the past placed product placements in these videos but at least in those she was upfront about it.

It's more stupid to be ignorant enough to think that this isn't promotion for the X1.
#65HellsControllerPosted 4/29/2014 8:08:33 PM
Why are we still giving her all this attention. She is just "gamrr gurl" personified.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#66BigBOO2UPosted 4/29/2014 8:09:45 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
I disagree with all of this.....I didn't watch the guild when I saw it on Xbox video but if she's passionate about something she should be allowed to do it without it being absolutely her being a girl.

And saying this is a promotion for the x1 is stupid.

And I didn't know she was an actress lol apart from her guest appearances and such.

1. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, so there's that.

2. Felicia Day's career post Buffy was BECAUSE she was a girl in a mostly male environment. Her approach is at least more respectable and intelligent than say taking photographs of yourself licking a controller. (If you don't get that reference, look it up.)

3. Having had a prior contract with Microsoft and now saying "Xbox One" seven times in 60 seconds is far from "stupid" evidence of her advertorial.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#67TheEntitledOnePosted 4/29/2014 8:21:53 PM(edited)
Anything with women or homosexuals, on any vidyagame forum, is a guaranteed b******* fest. Not surprised at all with this topic.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#68chedibang1994Posted 4/29/2014 8:37:55 PM
So she promoting xbox one so be it it doesn't mean you chew her out for playing it people do what they want this isn't sony fanboys, these people are ignorant mother ****** who just can't play all console or can't learn to be biased and watch a decent video I'm glad I like sony, Microsoft, and nintendo games I couldn't live a life being exclusive to a console
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#69EnclavePosted 4/29/2014 8:52:53 PM
You know, I suspect people who rag on Felicia Day and make idiotic claims like she's a gamer just as an act? They only do so because they know they'll never have a shot in hell with her romantically and so can only cope by insulting her and trying to marginalise her because "reasons".

That or they're just jealous that she has an awesome job as an actress/model/online personality. People do love ragging on people they're jealous of after all.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#70Demon_AckerPosted 4/29/2014 9:18:13 PM
lol, bunch of nerds mad over a console
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif