Felicia Day plays Xbone on Cooptitude and the YouTube comment section melts

#71Tyronelio1Posted 4/29/2014 10:22:06 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I disagree with all of this.....I didn't watch the guild when I saw it on Xbox video but if she's passionate about something she should be allowed to do it without it being absolutely her being a girl.

And saying this is a promotion for the x1 is stupid.

And I didn't know she was an actress lol apart from her guest appearances and such.

1. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, so there's that.

2. Felicia Day's career post Buffy was BECAUSE she was a girl in a mostly male environment. Her approach is at least more respectable and intelligent than say taking photographs of yourself licking a controller. (If you don't get that reference, look it up.)

3. Having had a prior contract with Microsoft and now saying "Xbox One" seven times in 60 seconds is far from "stupid" evidence of her advertorial.

Uh that licking the controller thing was annoying lol, especially after a few months when it was still being reblogedor posted into Facebook. >.>

But as I said I disagree.

I don't think it's promotional and I respect her as a professional.

But let's agree to disagree. :-)
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
#72HorridhalPosted 4/29/2014 10:44:05 PM
Revisited this topic finally.

Amazing how my initial instincts prove to be correct.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#73CapwnDPosted 4/30/2014 6:45:40 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Who?

How could a bunch of gaming nerds never watched an episode of the Guild? Respect your craft!

Exactly.

Jiggy101011 posted...
Honest question, but what in the heck has happened to the Sony fanbase this gen?

Look at this board, the Sony fanboys have proven themselves over and over to be the worst fanboys ever.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#74teeebzPosted 4/30/2014 7:13:37 AM
Laylow12 posted...
She got called out for doing an XBOX ONE commercial and now shes embarrassed. Typical whiner but she'll still cash that check for video views from Microsoft when it arrives.

Says the guy who comes here multiple times a day to whine, along with all the posters on YouTube whining about her right now.

How do you post during school? Does your teacher know you're not paying attention?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#75EllesarienPosted 4/30/2014 7:19:38 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Felicia Day is a professional cosplayer and gaming personality now.

Hence why she's still relevant in the gaming community.

Oh and she's also really smart and realllllly attractive.

Olivia Wilde is realllllly attractive. Felicia is average.

Being into cosplay and being relevant to the "gaming community" are not the same thing. She was on Buffy the Vampire slayer for about ten minutes worth of screen time in the final season as one of the many new Slayers. When the acting calls dried up after that she went the "I'm a grrrl gamer who loves World of Warcraft!" route and produced The Guild on Youtube....which also had a special contract showing on the Xbox 360 in case anyone forgot.

The fact of the matter is that as an actress she is on Supernatural once or twice a year, and her most recent gig was on Eureka which was cancelled two years ago. She needs to pay the bills and saying the words "XBOX ONE!" seven times in the first 60 seconds of your Youtube "show" is one way to do that.

Her response about the Cool Ranch was pointed, but her denial of the obvious is rather sad.

Ahhhh...I'm sure you were ones of the ones blasting her so I bet it does sdting a bit.BigBOO2U posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I disagree with all of this.....I didn't watch the guild when I saw it on Xbox video but if she's passionate about something she should be allowed to do it without it being absolutely her being a girl.

And saying this is a promotion for the x1 is stupid.

And I didn't know she was an actress lol apart from her guest appearances and such.

1. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, so there's that.

2. Felicia Day's career post Buffy was BECAUSE she was a girl in a mostly male environment. Her approach is at least more respectable and intelligent than say taking photographs of yourself licking a controller. (If you don't get that reference, look it up.)

3. Having had a prior contract with Microsoft and now saying "Xbox One" seven times in 60 seconds is far from "stupid" evidence of her advertorial.

Just admit that you are so hurt because YOU were one of the "humans" that blasted her. It's ok...just admit it.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#76Reflex-ArcPosted 4/30/2014 7:32:30 AM
This thread inspired me to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on BluRay again. It's so great, and Felicia Day is so friggin' adorable in it.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#77InjusticeRebornPosted 4/30/2014 8:16:12 AM
Just. Wow.
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#78Illogical_PoetPosted 4/30/2014 8:34:41 AM
Wow, you guys sure hate cute females and Xbox! Forever alone indeed, the animosity and amount of misogyny is staggering! Keep at it boys. It's no wonder you're all so full of blind fanboy hate. Learn to love all the ladies, be a man.

Also, Felicia Day is totes legit. Don't hate bc her career is way cooler than yours. Haha
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
#79HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 8:36:53 AM
Illogical_Poet posted...
Wow, you guys sure hate cute females and Xbox! Forever alone indeed, the animosity and amount of misogyny is staggering! Keep at it boys. It's no wonder you're all so full of blind fanboy hate. Learn to love all the ladies, be a man.

Also, Felicia Day is totes legit. Don't hate bc her career is way cooler than yours. Haha

It is cute you are trying to make it into a sexist thing.

Guy or girl, if you got paid for product placement, you just need to admit it. It has nothing to do with reproductive organs.

Keep trying, fem-bot.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#80Illogical_PoetPosted 4/30/2014 8:39:27 AM
Horridhal posted...
Illogical_Poet posted...

It is cute you are trying to make it into a sexist thing.

Guy or girl, if you got paid for product placement, you just need to admit it. It has nothing to do with reproductive organs.

Keep trying, fem-bot.

Careful, your immaturity is showing. Take your own sig advice, "Have a real point please."
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.