Felicia Day plays Xbone on Cooptitude and the YouTube comment section melts

#81TrueBlue91Posted 4/30/2014 8:41:26 AM
Illogical_Poet posted...
Horridhal posted...
Illogical_Poet posted...
Wow, you guys sure hate cute females and Xbox! Forever alone indeed, the animosity and amount of misogyny is staggering! Keep at it boys. It's no wonder you're all so full of blind fanboy hate. Learn to love all the ladies, be a man.

Also, Felicia Day is totes legit. Don't hate bc her career is way cooler than yours. Haha

It is cute you are trying to make it into a sexist thing.

Guy or girl, if you got paid for product placement, you just need to admit it. It has nothing to do with reproductive organs.

Keep trying, fem-bot.

Careful, your immaturity is showing. Take your own sig advice, "Have a real point please."

Typical feminist BS. Gets called out for stupidity, says "no u iz teh imachure!!! Hoy hoy"
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#82LEGEND_725Posted 4/30/2014 8:57:18 AM
Lol ponies getting so desperate they think anyone who plays an Xbox is "paid" to do it or something. Ppl are jumping ship from the ps4 due to no games. The walls are all crashing on the ps4 and everyone sees it except for ponies

Also Felica is not a "gamurr gurrl" she's legit but admits to being a casual in terms of how she lines difficulty
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#83HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 9:01:01 AM
Illogical_Poet posted...
Horridhal posted...
Illogical_Poet posted...
Wow, you guys sure hate cute females and Xbox! Forever alone indeed, the animosity and amount of misogyny is staggering! Keep at it boys. It's no wonder you're all so full of blind fanboy hate. Learn to love all the ladies, be a man.

Also, Felicia Day is totes legit. Don't hate bc her career is way cooler than yours. Haha

It is cute you are trying to make it into a sexist thing.

Guy or girl, if you got paid for product placement, you just need to admit it. It has nothing to do with reproductive organs.

Keep trying, fem-bot.

Careful, your immaturity is showing. Take your own sig advice, "Have a real point please."

I did have a point.

Feminists are ridiculous and try to turn everything into a discussion about how wronged they feel. It doesn't fit the thread or the narrative of the story in this case no matter how badly you wish it did.

Try again.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#84ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 9:10:19 AM(edited)
Well I can't copy and paste YouTube comments with my phone.

BUT, Ryon (Felicia's brother/co-host) brought up an interesting point - Microsoft wasn't exactly beating down the door to pay them money for making cum-pumping jokes about a non-exclusive multiplatform game. The channel webmaster even says they wish Microsoft was handing them money but it ain't happening.

I think Felicia is just a really excitied sister who thinks she got her brother the ultimate gift. That's why she mention it so many times at the beginning. She's just generally thrilled to have given it to him. I think we've just become so cynical by this point that we see her actual excitement as an attempt at product placement.
#85regsantotomasPosted 4/30/2014 9:08:55 AM
It's sad that this is even a thing.

Some people are way too personally invested on both sides
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#86HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 9:09:51 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
Well I can't copy and paste YouTube comments with my phone.

BUT, Ryon (Felicia's brother/co-host) brought up an interesting point - Microsoft wasn't exactly beating down the door to pay them money for making cum-pumping jokes about a non-exclusive multiplatform game. The channel webmaster even says they wish Microsoft was handing them money but it ain't happening.

I think Felicia is just a really excitied sister who thinks she got her brother the ultimate gift. That's why she mentions so many times at the beginning. She's just generally thrilled to have given it to him. I think we've just become so cynical by this point that we see her actual excitement as an attempt at product placement.

As I said in my first post, denials from the party in question are suspect and not to be trusted.

I do not believe they were unpaid, regardless of how many times they say they were.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#87scoobydoobydontPosted 4/30/2014 11:04:36 AM
I didn't need further proof that internet fantrolls are pathetic, miserable wastes of oxygen, tbh. Feel bad for Felicia and other normal human beings that are blind-sighted by these losers though. Nothing can really prepare you for it until you see it in action.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#88darkshadowmasterPosted 4/30/2014 11:06:41 AM
I had no clue the chick from Supernatural/Eureka had a following.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#89ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 11:18:19 AM(edited)
darkshadowmaster posted...
I had no clue the chick from Supernatural/Eureka had a following.

She's actually pretty talented.

It's not one of those meaningless YouTube followings. She's put together her own shows, tries new things, and she did write, star, and produce The Guild. She works for it. I'm really only a fan of The Guild and Cooptitude, but people love that Tabletop stuff she does with Wil Wheaton and she did give those G4 CodeMonkey guys a shot with another show on her channel. There's also some Superhero show that I haven't checked out yet (with the chick from Leverage) airing on her channel. She puts the effort in, that's for sure.
#90Laylow12Posted 4/30/2014 11:35:48 AM
Lots of White Knights in here defending an actor in a commercial. You guys will defend anything at this point as long as it says XBOX on it.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin