Felicia Day plays Xbone on Cooptitude and the YouTube comment section melts

#91ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 11:42:39 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Lots of White Knights in here defending an actor in a commercial. You guys will defend anything at this point as long as it says XBOX on it.

I'm curious. Did you even watch the show or any of the other cooptitude episodes?
#92Jiggy101011Posted 4/30/2014 11:59:49 AM
Horridhal posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Well I can't copy and paste YouTube comments with my phone.

BUT, Ryon (Felicia's brother/co-host) brought up an interesting point - Microsoft wasn't exactly beating down the door to pay them money for making cum-pumping jokes about a non-exclusive multiplatform game. The channel webmaster even says they wish Microsoft was handing them money but it ain't happening.

I think Felicia is just a really excitied sister who thinks she got her brother the ultimate gift. That's why she mentions so many times at the beginning. She's just generally thrilled to have given it to him. I think we've just become so cynical by this point that we see her actual excitement as an attempt at product placement.

As I said in my first post, denials from the party in question are suspect and not to be trusted.

I do not believe they were unpaid, regardless of how many times they say they were.

That's the point then isn't it, no matter what you will always find the negative in something. If she enjoys playing an Xbox One then she must have gotten paid. If she doesn't enjoy playing on a PS4 then she must have gotten paid. She wrote a response to the Sony crowd and all of a sudden she is a feminist. If she didn't respond back you would see that as her feelings were hurt and she couldn't handle it because she is a woman.

You are the definition of a glass half empty, except I don't think the glass was ever there in your case.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
#93CapwnDPosted 4/30/2014 12:03:33 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Lots of White Knights in here defending an actor in a commercial. You guys will defend anything at this point as long as it says XBOX on it.

I'm curious. Did you even watch the show or any of the other cooptitude episodes?

I have the kid tagged as "SDF1". There's about 6 here that I have tagged as SDF 1 - 6. They are constantly ripping on MS and gushing and sucking down anything Sony. That's not counting the others who keep making new accounts and getting them banned again. That one guy must have made over 50 accounts and lost most of them, just in the previous year.

It's people like this which earn Sony fanboys the Worst Fanboys Ever badge on their little cub scout uniforms.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#94hellobob09Posted 4/30/2014 12:14:20 PM
Holy **** that woman is annoying.
---
Above the Ignorance
#95Laylow12Posted 4/30/2014 12:26:41 PM
CapwnD posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I have the kid tagged as "SDF1". There's about 6 here that I have tagged as SDF 1 - 6. They are constantly ripping on MS and gushing and sucking down anything Sony. That's not counting the others who keep making new accounts and getting them banned again. That one guy must have made over 50 accounts and lost most of them, just in the previous year.

It's people like this which earn Sony fanboys the Worst Fanboys Ever badge on their little cub scout uniforms.

Hows your XBOX fan page going?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#96CapwnDPosted 4/30/2014 12:35:33 PM
Laylow12 posted...

I don't have an Xbox fan page. It's a video game forum.

And it's going great, has been going great since 2007.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#97Laylow12Posted 4/30/2014 12:37:35 PM
CapwnD posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I don't have an Xbox fan page. It's a video game forum.

And it's going great, has been going great since 2007.

Oh, good. Can I join? I love the XBOX and hate Sony, that's a good thing, right?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#98NSGraphitePosted 4/30/2014 12:46:14 PM
Of course felicia day was paid to spout good things about the xbone. she has major nerd cred. she's basically the female version of seth green to nerds. if you think MS doesnt know that and wouldnt try to use that to their advantage, then you are delusional.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#99SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/30/2014 12:49:51 PM
Enclave posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
What did they have to say about that?

You're saying she was harassed because she chose x-box?

Link: http://youtu.be/RDB9lXAUeKg

Felicia Day on Youtube

The comments here from people who are somehow offended that we played a Xbox One game are so ridiculous. We've been playing Playstation games and Nintendo games all over the place. We'll probably play a PS3 or PS4 game sometime in the future too. Hold up on the condescension please, it doesn't make you better than anyone to like one platform over another. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but you are not entitled to shame other people over enjoying something you don't enjoy. That's just pointless.
It's the equivalent of "You eat Cool Ranch? You ******* moron, obviously they paid you to eat Cool Ranch because only idiots eat Cool Ranch. I'm a Ruffles purist and your tongue should be ashamed of enjoying Cool Ranch. Go die in a fire."
No one paid us to play this game. We enjoyed it. We would have enjoyed it on any platform. Suggestions for fun games on any platform welcome in the comments! KISSESSSSSS!

Huh, she usually knows better than to get upset by idiot trolls.

HelloImNotBob posted...
People only like her cause she's a girl whos supposedly into nerd stuff, but its all just an act these days. She's actually kinda hard on the eyes too. Isn't she like 40 and a mom or something? Moms like XBox!

She's actually very much a nerd. There's actually a rather large number of geek/nerd girls out there you know. Why some guys have this idea that when girls are into nerdy or geeky things that it's automatically an act? I'll never understand.

Just checked a couple of videos to see who she was and what she is about. She is not a nerd. A little geeky but no nerd.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#100darkshadowmasterPosted 4/30/2014 12:50:16 PM
Why do people care if it is/is not a commercial?
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.