So where are all the games?

#1cjd92Posted 4/28/2014 12:37:35 PM(edited)
I held off buying an Xbone since the only things coming out were CoD and Titanfall, which is literally just the next gen CoD. But it's been half a year now and there still aren't really any titles that stand out to me... Is there maybe an Elder Scrolls game that'll make it to the Xbone in the next year?

And I mean a real ES game. Not that I'm counting ES Online as a flop, but given the track record of online games...
---
indeed.
#2TBONE_OGPosted 4/28/2014 12:39:10 PM
Ryse, Dead Rising 3, KI, Forza, Peggle 2, PvsZ Garden warfare, Crimson Dragon, etc.

The games are there, sorry that these don't "stand out to you." You're missing out.

EOS Online is on Xbox One.
---
Always O.G.
#3cjd92(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 12:41:24 PM
That list is the definition of shovelware. No offense. =/
---
indeed.
#4kennyynnooPosted 4/28/2014 12:42:31 PM
Just wait till something you want is actually out to buy it. Price will go down as time passes. I'm holding out on a ps4 until it has a great racing game or 2. I don't know what you like besides ES based on this post but I don't know anything about that game anyways.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5kidwgmPosted 4/28/2014 12:42:50 PM
cjd92 posted...

This topic is the definition of trolling. Offense intended.
---
Currently Playing: LEGO The Hobbit, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#6Sith JediPosted 4/28/2014 12:44:47 PM
cjd92 posted...

So your definition of shovelware is, "games I don't like?"
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#7DarthUchiha91Posted 4/28/2014 12:47:44 PM
Wait longer. That's it.
---
" I don't see the difference between 1080p and 792p"- Ray Charles
#8cjd92(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 12:49:11 PM
Lol, no. I like shooters, I like RPGs, and I like fun games in general. It's just that launch titles pretty much always suck and you guys know it. Half of those games are rehashed money grabs from very long dead franchises.

There isn't a lot of news about new games coming out though... so which seems weird to me.
---
indeed.
#9jblaze2121Posted 4/28/2014 12:52:03 PM
cjd92 posted...
Lol, no. I like shooters, I like RPGs, and I like fun games in general. It's just that launch titles pretty much always suck and you guys know it. Half of those games are rehashed money grabs from very long dead franchises.

There isn't a lot of news about new games coming out though... so which seems weird to me.

Check out PvZ Garden Warfare
---
PS Owner~IGN~jblaze~3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~GT~jblaze2121~PSN~jblaze2121-http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
#10Sith JediPosted 4/28/2014 1:00:53 PM
cjd92 posted...

Only 3 of those games are sequels and only one of those is from a long dead franchise. And it's weird that you knock them for being rehashed money-grabs but admit that you like CoD.

That being said, PvZ is an incredibly fun game if you like shooters. I'm a big shooter fan and I put way more time into that game than Titanfall.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/