Microsoft's plans for TV and Tech (article).

#1CaIiber345Posted 4/28/2014 2:38:37 PM
"Formed in 2012 to create interactive television content for Xbox Live, Xbox Entertainment Studios is spearheaded by former CBS Television Studios president Nancy Tellem, who is now Microsoft's entertainment and digital media president. And it was Tellem and Xbox Entertainment Studios executive vice president Jordan Levin, who sat down with a gathering of journalists last week to walk them through this most significant push by Microsoft to enter the world of television production."

http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/28/5654378/xbox-tv-interview-nancy-tellem
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness
#2Enigma149Posted 4/28/2014 2:39:30 PM
TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV

We get it. Just get back to the f***ing games, Microsoft.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 4/28/2014 3:26:25 PM
That article was actually pretty interesting. I have to admit that I'm fairly intrigued by some of the proposed content and concepts. Thanks for the link.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#4Kocano26Posted 4/28/2014 3:30:42 PM
Enigma149 posted...
TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV

Games are a given you tard, this is something different. Doesn't mean you won't get less games you just get something else along with it.
---
Kocano Wins!
#5Tajaz2426Posted 4/28/2014 3:34:45 PM
Seems interesting, gonna see where they go with this.
#6TrickyPonyPosted 4/28/2014 3:35:36 PM
Kocano26 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV

Games are a given you tard, this is something different. Doesn't mean you won't get less games you just get something else along with it.

This. It's not like they have a team of 3 guys on computers making games and then their boss comes in and says "hey I need you guys to work on TV stuff soooooo........"
#7CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 3:50:40 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Kocano26 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV

This. It's not like they have a team of 3 guys on computers making games and then their boss comes in and says "hey I need you guys to work on TV stuff soooooo........"

https://twitter.com/astroduck79/status/460912742481031168
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness