Universal Headset?

#1GANGSTER5557Posted 4/28/2014 6:09:59 PM
Currently, I have turtlebeach X11's. The sound quality was great for a while, but over years and years of play I have this terrible white noise.

I want a headset that does pc, xbox 360, xbox one, and ps3. (Wii u would be nice too, but that might as well be impossible).

The turtle beach px22's seemed to be as universal as I could find, my only complain is that it does not do xbox one.

They don't HAVE to be turtlebeaches, I just want quality, comfort, and versatility. Thank you! I hope you can help!!
---
I made this account a long time ago, please do not make a comment apropros to my username, in result it causes an off topic argument.
#2GANGSTER5557(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 6:11:25 PM
Also, are there nice headsets nowadays that can be ran through hdmi instead of the old fashion rca cables? Lol
---
I made this account a long time ago, please do not make a comment apropros to my username, in result it causes an off topic argument.
#3GANGSTER5557(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 7:12:44 PM
Bump
---
#4elbarto1Posted 4/29/2014 7:28:00 PM
I have Tritton AX-Pro 5.1 headphones w chat.
These work on everything w an optical audio out except Xbox one (chat adapter needs another adapter to enable chat) but otherwise they're great on all the consoles and can be used for movies too.

I refuse to buy multiple headsets as well. Its stupid.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#5elbarto1Posted 4/30/2014 1:26:58 AM
I got em working on Xbox one today. Had to buy a cable like a turtle beach talk back cable and that fixed my issue. I got a knockoff on eBay for $3. Problem solved.

If you want universal across all consoles, look at the trittons.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#6fascistpunterPosted 4/30/2014 6:55:25 AM
I recommend the Astro A50's.

Working great with my Xbox One, PS4 and HTPC.

Only need the chat adapter for Xbox One to get voice.

Slight pain in the ar$e to set up, and a couple technical issues (all on the xbox side), but definitely worth it.
---
I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.
Gamertag: killdanzig PSN ID: Jayne_Cobb
#7kingbahamut83Posted 4/30/2014 10:04:47 AM
Still using my tritton ax720s that I got in 2009 for MW2. Using them on both my 360 and One.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#8GANGSTER5557(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 7:03:31 PM
Hmmm, so I guess it is between tritton and astros. Can I play all these consoles with an hdmi cable and still have astros/trittons hooked up, or do I have to use rca/component :/
---
#9GANGSTER5557(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 7:04:30 PM
elbarto1 posted...
I got em working on Xbox one today. Had to buy a cable like a turtle beach talk back cable and that fixed my issue. I got a knockoff on eBay for $3. Problem solved.

Which, the turtlebeach px22's?

If you want universal across all consoles, look at the trittons.

---
#10GANGSTER5557(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 7:06:04 PM
Sorry for the triple post lmfao, I messed that up^^^

Which are you referencing? The turtlebeach px22's?
---