Y'all should have let Microsoft go through with their original plan for the One.

#1HappyBullPosted 4/28/2014 7:00:01 PM
Would have been interesting.
---
"thats why i didnt get xbone. i would like to beat my meat without people spying on me." - RJones416
#2Lilithian_VPosted 4/28/2014 7:06:16 PM
The sequential 180's were just as interesting.
---
PSN: Lilithian-V-
I think anyone who didn't experience gaming on the C64 back in the 80's shouldn't be allowed to professionally review games today. My opinion
#3AtomicMenacePosted 4/28/2014 7:12:34 PM
Like "we" had any control over it? All the whiners were limited to the PS4 camp anyway.
#4Viet0nePosted 4/28/2014 7:30:01 PM
Microsoft could have easily kept to their plan.

One of the guesses as to why they changed was the pre-order numbers for the Xbox One were lower than they projected. Once the numbers of PS4 pre-orders became more public, MS changed their plan after.

No one knows what would have happened. Would the Xbox One have sold better or worse?
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Infamous SS
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#5JoeSkeletorPosted 4/28/2014 7:42:24 PM
MS flopped thier point of view hours after sony wowed the world. If xbox kept that course no one would have bought the console except the slomos who think discless is the future sorry current highspeed development still has you as the minority.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#6da_StoOgePosted 4/28/2014 8:22:32 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
Like "we" had any control over it? All the whiners were limited to the PS4 camp anyway.

This. Every true Xbox fan loved the DRM idea. Only PS fanboys didn't.

That's why the Xbox One is every bit as successful as the 360 was and why the PS4 is in last place again...oh, wait.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.