Need For Speed, will we see another game this year?

#1Nega3Posted 4/28/2014 8:12:29 PM
Considering the movie came out this year and the layoffs at Ghost Games halted the progress of the next one. Will we see another game, if ever?

I'm worried cause I'm a huge fan. If not, welp The Crew is out this year at least.
---
Your resident racing nerd!
Xbox Live tag: negazina
#2The SockPosted 4/28/2014 8:27:50 PM
It seems like they have a crapload of NFS games that come out every year, so yeah, there will definitely be more of them.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID (feel free to add me): sockableclaw
Xbox Live Gamer Tag (feel free to add me): darb yelur
#3aszsithPosted 4/28/2014 9:37:08 PM
One soon is not likely. EA canned the developer and the recent movie was a flop. I bet they let the IP rest for a year.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#4SharazurePosted 4/29/2014 9:15:21 PM
They need the underground series back.
---
XBL GT: Nova Lunarlight
#50PTICSPosted 4/29/2014 9:19:46 PM
Sharazure posted...

Exactly what I came here to say. I personally liked 2.
#6spacejamjordanzPosted 4/30/2014 7:32:47 AM
I fully expect a new Need For Speed title this year, and it will be revealed at E3.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#7shads3055Posted 4/30/2014 7:46:23 AM
I just hope it's open world and not NSF street that closed track game
#8richboy900Posted 4/30/2014 7:55:38 AM
0PTICS posted...
Sharazure posted...

Exactly what I came here to say. I personally liked 2.

My personal favourite was hot pursuit 2 (ps2, Xbox and GameCube). Or hot pursuit 3 (ps1). Hp3 had incredible handling, you could drift round any corner while keeping very high speed.
#9xHughJasxPosted 4/30/2014 8:03:35 AM
aszsith posted...
One soon is not likely. EA canned the developer and the recent movie was a flop. I bet they let the IP rest for a year.

What? The movie did like 130 million which was more than twice it's budget. It did good.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#10jovhany11Posted 4/30/2014 9:32:28 AM
aszsith posted...

The movie did not flop, and I for one enjoyed it
---
Gtag: Theweatherman03
Current Systems: Xbox One, Wii U, 3Ds