• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ha! Gamestop.

User Info: Izanaml

Izanaml
2 years ago#11
Tajaz2426 posted...
Supply and demand... I would say with the amount of stock gamestop probably has, they aren't going to offer anything of value right now. I would sell on amazon, graigslist, or ebay at this point.

You'll get even less there. Nobody wants this thing.
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom." - Arcana II The Priestess

User Info: orestes1981

orestes1981
2 years ago#12
The value is towards games and systems. If you want a cash value, you will get jipped.

GameStops in Arizona are required to have a pawn license because they are basically a pawn shop (with only buying/reselling instead of pawning).
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher

User Info: MilesAC

MilesAC
2 years ago#13
Thats weird, my Gamestop is offering $357.
Brooklyn, NYC ..PSN/XBL: MilesAC87

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
2 years ago#14
MilesAC posted...
Thats weird, my Gamestop is offering $357.

That sucks that it appears each gamestop controls trade in price. Good for you though, I don't have a One, I'm a ps owner, but under 300 trade in value is an absolute rip off to the owners of the One. It's a unique system with a lot of promise, folks just may have to sit on them till demand picks up yet again.

User Info: Spillard

Spillard
2 years ago#15
I got $357 but they tried to give me $270.
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
GameFAQs: Where all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine a monster.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
2 years ago#16
Spillard posted...
I got $357 but they tried to give me $270.

Good they say 30% extra credit, 10% more for rewards members.. it's not for some specific trade so the employees that tried to give you 270 didn't know what they were doing. That happened a lot to me, I'd have to tell them ".... it's. on. your. site." lol They have to put in a little extra effort to find the codes to get you what you're supposed to get.. but oh well. :l
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: MilesAC

MilesAC
2 years ago#17
Oh, they offered me 270 at first lol, but i bought madden 07 for .72 cents and it boosted it up to 357.
They dont like finding the codes at all to honor the site. The cashier was mad when i bought madden for that price cause it boosted the trade in value.
Brooklyn, NYC ..PSN/XBL: MilesAC87

User Info: maizemaize

maizemaize
2 years ago#18
Online sales are still better bargain than retailers, I was able to get up to 30% off Wii U 8GB model, and 15% off PS3 price.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 years ago#19
Is that too little or too much?

User Info: Horridhal

Horridhal
2 years ago#20
MilesAC posted...
Oh, they offered me 270 at first lol, but i bought madden 07 for .72 cents and it boosted it up to 357.
They dont like finding the codes at all to honor the site. The cashier was mad when i bought madden for that price cause it boosted the trade in value.

If you don't mind me asking, how did buying a game boost your trade-in value? Just curious, never heard of that before.
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ha! Gamestop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived