"You're talking on your Kinect because you can't afford a mic"

#1aheroafakePosted 4/29/2014 12:53:00 AM(edited)
Someone seriously said that to me just now on Battlefield 4. Where is the logic in that? Like seriously, lol. I can't afford a mic? I bought a $500 console plus a $60 game in addition to an XBL Gold subscription. I'm not ranting or upset, I am just amazed at how stupid some people on XBL really are. That has seriously got to be the funniest most idiotic thing someone on XBL has said. I was using Kinect for my mic because I didn't feel like using my headset lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#2Talk2DaHandPosted 4/29/2014 12:53:16 AM
Isn't a headset included with each console?
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#3papoose187Posted 4/29/2014 12:53:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 12:54:29 AM
Talk2DaHand posted...
Isn't a headset included with each console?

Yes, lol. That just goes to show you how stupid that person is.
---
#5aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 1:24:19 AM(edited)
Papoose, thanks for flaming me. You don't like it, you can mute me on Live. There is a reason the mute option exists. Cry more. And you're very welcome, by the way. I hope I run into you online so I can use my Kinect's mic when I talk to you. You'll probably flame me on Live as well considering you can't even think to use the mute function. You don't like that Kinect can be used as a microphone? Then go complain to Microsoft, not me. Hating on me for using a feature that's been a part of the peripheral since it was created, funny.
---
#6Foreign ObjectsPosted 4/29/2014 12:55:14 AM
The Kinect mic is only good to listen to kids getting yelled at by their dads for playing Xbox all day.
---
etc
#7aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 12:56:05 AM
Foreign Objects posted...
The Kinect mic is only good to listen to kids getting yelled at by their dads for playing Xbox all day.

Good thing that doesn't apply to me then.
---
#8da_StoOgePosted 4/29/2014 12:58:52 AM
Anyone else think the TC hasn't even played BF4?

(My favourite type of comments. Because a $60 mass produced game is so hard to get your hands on)
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#9aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 1:10:57 AM
da_StoOge posted...

(My favourite type of comments. Because a $60 mass produced game is so hard to get your hands on)

Well one thing for sure is that you should pursue a career in talking out of your ass considering that's exactly what you're doing right now. I have Battlefield 4 and it's pretty obvious considering it's on my gamercard. But that's okay, just keep on trolling me. You're pathetic.
---
#10da_StoOgePosted 4/29/2014 1:31:13 AM
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...

Well one thing for sure is that you should pursue a career in talking out of your ass considering that's exactly what you're doing right now. I have Battlefield 4 and it's pretty obvious considering it's on my gamercard. But that's okay, just keep on trolling me. You're pathetic.

Anyone else think TC hasn't even revealed spoilers?
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.