"You're talking on your Kinect because you can't afford a mic"

#11aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 1:34:58 AM
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
Anyone else think the TC hasn't even played BF4?

(My favourite type of comments. Because a $60 mass produced game is so hard to get your hands on)

Well one thing for sure is that you should pursue a career in talking out of your ass considering that's exactly what you're doing right now. I have Battlefield 4 and it's pretty obvious considering it's on my gamercard. But that's okay, just keep on trolling me. You're pathetic.

Anyone else think TC hasn't even revealed spoilers?

You don't believe I have the game even though it's easy to get a copy of it. Why do you even bother posting?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#12da_StoOgePosted 4/29/2014 1:36:17 AM
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...

(My favourite type of comments. Because a $60 mass produced game is so hard to get your hands on)

Well one thing for sure is that you should pursue a career in talking out of your ass considering that's exactly what you're doing right now. I have Battlefield 4 and it's pretty obvious considering it's on my gamercard. But that's okay, just keep on trolling me. You're pathetic.

You don't believe I have the game even though it's easy to get a copy of it. Why do you even bother posting?

Keep your head down dude. There's a lot if stuff flying over your head. Hate to see you injured.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#13aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 1:44:22 AM
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...

Keep your head down dude. There's a lot if stuff flying over your head. Hate to see you injured.

It's all good, I'll get over it.
---
#14Millertime660Posted 4/29/2014 1:47:37 AM
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...

what is wrong with you?
#15da_StoOgePosted 4/29/2014 1:52:01 AM
Really guys? Really? Seriously?

TC was complaining about a dumb comment some guy made about how he was too poor to afford a microphone.

I then replied with my favourite type of stupid comment, questioning whether someone has played a mass produced $60 game or not, like it's some sort of rare and expensive item that people couldn't get their hands on.

Then, in spoiler tags, I tried to make it clear that was what I was getting at. Did you read the spoiler? It like when people put Jk After a post to let you know it was sarcastic.
---
#16Tyronelio1Posted 4/29/2014 1:57:21 AM
da_StoOge posted...

TC was complaining about a dumb comment some guy made about how he was too poor to afford a microphone.

I then replied with my favourite type of stupid comment, questioning whether someone has played a mass produced $60 game or not, like it's some sort of rare and expensive item that people couldn't get their hands on.

Then, in spoiler tags, I tried to make it clear that was what I was getting at. Did you read the spoiler? It like when people put Jk After a post to let you know it was sarcastic.

Nah he's just very sensitive, he's a cool dude but can over react over silly things.

Like your joke.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#17aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 2:03:36 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
da_StoOge posted...

Nah he's just very sensitive, he's a cool dude but can over react over silly things.

Like your joke.

Maybe his "joke" should be "funny" then.
---
#18Tyronelio1Posted 4/29/2014 2:06:28 AM
And I agree that the joke wasn't funny still love you stooge. <3

But it was just a joke
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#19da_StoOgePosted 4/29/2014 2:10:57 AM
I made a simple joke and now everyone is hurting my feelings. :(
---
#20aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 2:15:37 AM
da_StoOge posted...
I made a simple joke and now everyone is hurting my feelings. :(

So what you're saying is it's okay if people hurt my feelings? That isn't very nice either):
---