"You're talking on your Kinect because you can't afford a mic"

#41heffley19Posted 4/29/2014 8:04:11 AM
It is online, you expect or had better standards for it?
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
Twitch account name: Thatoffensiveguy
#42Jiggy101011Posted 4/29/2014 8:19:30 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
im not surprised this community acts this way on XBL, TC. Keep your head up and ignore the idiots, XBL has plenty of them

So does PSN, have you never played an online game on the PS3? Not to mention the trolling on this message board is done by people with just a PSN id in their signature and nothing else.

Sure both communities have their trolls, but if I recall there is an article on how bad the Sony fanboys are.

Your shtick is getting tiresome Mindwipe, you are starting to turn into a broken record like your friend Laylow.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Beyond: Two Souls, Skyrim, Titanfall
#43TrueBlue91Posted 4/29/2014 8:46:37 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
im not surprised this community acts this way on XBL, TC. Keep your head up and ignore the idiots, XBL has plenty of them

So does PSN, have you never played an online game on the PS3? Not to mention the trolling on this message board is done by people with just a PSN id in their signature and nothing else.

Sure both communities have their trolls, but if I recall there is an article on how bad the Sony fanboys are.

Your shtick is getting tiresome Mindwipe, you are starting to turn into a broken record like your friend Laylow.

LMAO, you implying XBL ISN'T by far the absolute worst community in existence? Get out.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#44zerosignal316Posted 4/29/2014 8:49:17 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

LMAO, you implying XBL ISN'T by far the absolute worst community in existence? Get out.

ANY online community is the worst community. Read the comments at youtube, yahoo, ign, xbox forums, gamefaqs forums, ps forums....it's all freaking terrible.
---
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
#45Mindwipe77Posted 4/29/2014 9:08:06 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

#1- i dont know laylow
#2- YOUR shtick is getting old, anytime someone has their own opinion and it doesnt shower you and your type with praise, here comes the ol "pony" excuse, its old and childish. I have been on xbl for years and in my experience xbl is the WORST, racial slurs, screaming kids, internet thuggs, and ppl like you that get worked up over another persons opinion that differs from yours. As i add you now to ignore like so many others like you, this board will slowly but surely become more tolerable, good day sir!
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#46Viper187666Posted 4/29/2014 10:09:20 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

#1- i dont know laylow
#2- YOUR shtick is getting old, anytime someone has their own opinion and it doesnt shower you and your type with praise, here comes the ol "pony" excuse, its old and childish. I have been on xbl for years and in my experience xbl is the WORST, racial slurs, screaming kids, internet thuggs, and ppl like you that get worked up over another persons opinion that differs from yours. As i add you now to ignore like so many others like you, this board will slowly but surely become more tolerable, good day sir!

Yep, I've run into all those on Halo along with the idiots that play music through their mics. Some people just should not be using voice chat. Kinect sounds horrible and anyone I've ever run into with one got muted fast.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#47HelloImNotBobPosted 4/29/2014 10:42:37 AM
i like using the kinect instead of the mic cause i don't have to go looking for it everytime i want to talk and i dont like wearing it anyway. people always complain about the dog barking or the music playing but tough. They don't get to tell me how to live my life. They don't like tehy can just turn their volume down.
#48bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/29/2014 10:47:49 AM
HelloImNotBob posted...
i like using the kinect instead of the mic cause i don't have to go looking for it everytime i want to talk and i dont like wearing it anyway. people always complain about the dog barking or the music playing but tough. They don't get to tell me how to live my life. They don't like tehy can just turn their volume down.

Enjoy your reputation going down then
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#49aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 1:11:39 PM
Blood_Violence posted...
aheroafake posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
The Kinect mic is only good to listen to kids getting yelled at by their dads for playing Xbox all day.

Good thing that doesn't apply to me then.

Of course it does.

Your the kid getting yelled at after all.

No it doesn't, they weren't yelling at me, and it's "you're."
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#50jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 1:15:05 PM
Yeah I will bad rep anyone who uses a kinect as their mic too its annoying use the headset that was included or buy a good one