Will Forza Horizon utilize the Cloud and DX12?

#1Gadoken22Posted 4/29/2014 6:31:14 AM
http://n4g.com/news/1499983/driveclub-release-date-revealed-in-brand-new-trailer

I look at this trailer and I'm shocked at what I see. Day and night transition? Dynamic background and crowd? How is this possible?

We KNOW there is going to be a Forza Horizon, Phil confirmed it. Will it be better than Forza? Will it have better graphics than this? Is the Horizon iteration usually the A-tier and Forza the B-tier? Because I really can't understand how this happened when I purchased the system: http://i.imgur.com/cssuYeS.png

Discuss~
#2Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/29/2014 6:34:51 AM
You know that one was released at launch and the other one didn't meet the projected release date and is being released much later.
#3Tyronelio1Posted 4/29/2014 7:05:04 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
You know that one was released at launch and the other one didn't meet the projected release date and is being released much later.

This.

And project cars looks better than any racing game from the footage that's been shown.

I honestly can't wait!

Project Cars/The Crew and hopefully a new horizon this year!
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
#4heffley19Posted 4/29/2014 7:05:17 AM
The better question and all I care about is; "Will Forza Horizon 2 be as awesome as the first one?"
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
Twitch account name: Thatoffensiveguy
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/29/2014 7:10:30 AM
So TC came here to troll about Driveclub and then ask a silly question trying to start a fight. Did I miss anything ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/29/2014 7:10:57 AM
So TC came here to troll about Driveclub and then ask a silly question trying to start a fight. Did I miss anything ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#7kennyynnooPosted 4/29/2014 7:11:55 AM
Will there be a forza horizon 2, better question. Rumors are just rumors. If we lived off rumors spiderman wouldn't be out today. Horizon already used day/night on 360 so that's a given. Is driveclub open world anyways? I thought it was more like grid.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#8Gadoken22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:19:43 AM
Well, here's hoping. Xbox One deserves at least one next gen racer without sacrificing key components.
#9Swan3624Posted 4/29/2014 9:29:11 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

This.

And project cars looks better than any racing game from the footage that's been shown.

I honestly can't wait!

Project Cars/The Crew and hopefully a new horizon this year!

That's generally when the game will suck the most.
#10kennyynnooPosted 4/29/2014 9:36:22 AM
Gadoken22 posted...
Well, here's hoping. Xbox One deserves at least one next gen racer without sacrificing key components.

What key components? The crowd lol, drive club might flop, at least we know we will get a solid racing game every year or 2 from turn 10 and playground games. Driveclub is an unknown. I'm not touching a ps4 until they have more then drive club for racing, the x1 has forza 5 then 6 in a year or 2 and horizon 2 also. No need to argue, why not own both systems for racing? I know I will after ps4 gets maybe a gran Turismo 7 or some other exclusive but I'm not buying until I see drive club isn't just another point to point racer.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.