Will Forza Horizon utilize the Cloud and DX12?

#11TrickyPonyPosted 4/29/2014 10:39:52 AM
Horizon 2 will likely be an autopurchase for me. I'd like more car types like Forza, meaning racing Corvettes and racing Vipers, race cars in general, not just street cars that look like you can buy from a dealer. Also, more hidden easter eggs and such. I had a lot of fun just tooling around in Horizon looking for all those billboards and salvaged cars.
#12HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/29/2014 10:42:16 AM(edited)
Gadoken22 posted...

I look at this trailer and I'm shocked at what I see. Day and night transition? Dynamic background and crowd? How is this possible?

Forza 5 has a dynamic crowd. It's quite prominent in the longbeach track.

I would probably guess the daylight transition was a trade off for half the framerate, half the pixels, 2/3rds the cars, 1/12th the physics, zero real time weather and about 40% of the graphical fidelity of Forza 5 and a years more development time.

I would say DC 2 vs Forza Horizon 3 would be a better comparison, but Evolution Studios won't be around for that.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#13kennyynnooPosted 4/29/2014 10:43:36 AM
TrickyPony posted...
Horizon 2 will likely be an autopurchase for me. I'd like more car types like Forza, meaning racing Corvettes and racing Vipers, race cars in general, not just street cars that look like you can buy from a dealer. Also, more hidden easter eggs and such. I had a lot of fun just tooling around in Horizon looking for all those billboards and salvaged cars.

I rebought a 360 for this and a few others. It was nice to start over and replay SP with the season pass cars. Had some flaws but it was a nice refresh from track racing.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.