Dev: Microsoft inactive, Sony proactive

#1Gadoken22Posted 4/29/2014 9:20:40 AM
http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/04/29/dreamfall-dev-sony-proactive-microsoft-not

What gives? I remember Respawn saying Sony ignored them,,,am I wrong?

Based on what we're seeing, who's more developer friendly?
Discuss~
#2dnmtPosted 4/29/2014 9:27:55 AM
All I know is I would give Sony the benefit of the doubt more than MS when it comes to courting game developers.
#3Jiggy101011Posted 4/29/2014 9:30:04 AM
Another day, another benjimain alt posting how Sony is amazing and Microsoft sucks.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Beyond: Two Souls, Skyrim, Titanfall
#4TrueBlue91Posted 4/29/2014 9:31:57 AM
dnmt posted...
All I know is I would give Sony the benefit of the doubt more than MS when it comes to courting game developers.

---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#5teeebzPosted 4/29/2014 9:33:37 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Another day, another benjimain alt posting how Sony is amazing and Microsoft sucks.

Is that really benjimain? Lmaooooo
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#6kennyynnooPosted 4/29/2014 9:44:11 AM
teeebz posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

Is that really benjimain? Lmaooooo

I'm guessing it is. He made a troll topic on driveclub also comparing it to horizon....which they're not the same concept at all. Ones open roam the other just another point to point racer.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7EllesarienPosted 4/29/2014 9:44:47 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
dnmt posted...

Neat...you found your own thread to get together with your ilk and reassure each other. Group Hugs!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#8JohnHalo343Posted 4/29/2014 9:50:00 AM
More Sony extortionist propaganda. Don't you guys have giant robots to be playing with? Oh wait, Titanfall is our game. Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
GT: FleshBack
#9AenimaGenesisPosted 4/29/2014 9:53:47 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
More Sony extortionist propaganda. Don't you guys have giant robots to be playing with? Oh wait, Titanfall is our game. Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck.

You know it's no longer pre-Titanfall release, right? You know that the game turned out to be the most utterly underwhelming in history when looking at the hype vs. sales and review performance ratio, right?

Titanfall isn't a game I'd brag about when my console was tanking against the competition, especially when it isn't even exclusive.
#10JohnHalo343Posted 4/29/2014 9:56:36 AM
AenimaGenesis posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

You know it's no longer pre-Titanfall release, right? You know that the game turned out to be the most utterly underwhelming in history when looking at the hype vs. sales and review performance ratio, right?

Titanfall isn't a game I'd brag about when my console was tanking against the competition, especially when it isn't even exclusive.

Wow, you Sony Fanboys are so jealous and butthurt that we got a game with Giant robots that you will say anything to reassure yourselves. Typical Sony Fanboy mentality.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
GT: FleshBack