Dev: Microsoft inactive, Sony proactive

#31ExempliGratiaPosted 4/29/2014 9:22:13 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Why is this a surprise to anybody?

MS has been notoriously difficult to work with since the 360.

MS refusing to allow Fez to get a game-fixing patch without extortion money ($40k), their dismissal of Jonathan Blow after Braid, etc. etc.

This isn't news. This is the status quo.

Ummm.... The fee was always there.. It just didn't magically appear when Fez needed to be updated.. The fee is now gone.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#32AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/29/2014 9:24:38 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

MS refusing to allow Fez to get a game-fixing patch without extortion money ($40k), their dismissal of Jonathan Blow after Braid, etc. etc.

Ummm.... The fee was always there.. It just didn't magically appear when Fez needed to be updated.. The fee is now gone.

$40,000 is a lot to ask an indie developer to cough up for a 3 MB patch.

If there was nothing wrong with the fee, then why did they drop it?

To be nice?*spits water out while laughing*
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#33GeistPosted 4/29/2014 9:25:26 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

We're sorry you can't afford a computer. McDonalds is in the middle of a big hiring spree though, so you should check that out.

You could have just said sorry for trolling. No reason to keep trying once you're found out my friend.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#34AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/29/2014 9:27:08 AM
Geist posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

We're sorry you can't afford a computer. McDonalds is in the middle of a big hiring spree though, so you should check that out.

You could have just said sorry for trolling. No reason to keep trying once you're found out my friend.

Can you try it again, except this time try to make sense?

I'm not sure what you're babbling on about. But really, McD's is a good place to start if you can't afford a computer.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#35ExempliGratiaPosted 4/29/2014 9:30:13 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

$40,000 is a lot to ask an indie developer to cough up for a 3 MB patch.

If there was nothing wrong with the fee, then why did they drop it?

To be nice?*spits water out while laughing*

Who said that? You just made it seem that they randomly decided to charge the man a fee. Every game update needed a fee because of the certification process (they claimed) The fee is now gone.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#36SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/29/2014 9:30:26 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
AenimaGenesis posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
More Sony extortionist propaganda. Don't you guys have giant robots to be playing with? Oh wait, Titanfall is our game. Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck.

You know it's no longer pre-Titanfall release, right? You know that the game turned out to be the most utterly underwhelming in history when looking at the hype vs. sales and review performance ratio, right?

Titanfall isn't a game I'd brag about when my console was tanking against the competition, especially when it isn't even exclusive.

Wow, you Sony Fanboys are so jealous and butthurt that we got a game with Giant robots that you will say anything to reassure yourselves. Typical Sony Fanboy mentality.

I won't find fault in this. If they got Titanfall and we got nothing I'd be pretty butthurt too and seeking reassurance as well
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#37Skynet82997Posted 4/29/2014 9:41:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38Shinobi120Posted 4/29/2014 9:43:53 AM(edited)
chex81 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
AenimaGenesis posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
More Sony extortionist propaganda. Don't you guys have giant robots to be playing with? Oh wait, Titanfall is our game. Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck.

You know it's no longer pre-Titanfall release, right? You know that the game turned out to be the most utterly underwhelming in history when looking at the hype vs. sales and review performance ratio, right?

Titanfall isn't a game I'd brag about when my console was tanking against the competition, especially when it isn't even exclusive.

Wow, you Sony Fanboys are so jealous and butthurt that we got a game with Giant robots that you will say anything to reassure yourselves. Typical Sony Fanboy mentality.

LOL, nobody wants a game where it's just COD with robots. Once Watch Dogs releases next month, everyone will forget about TitanFall.

Watch Dogs lol...that game looks like its going to be the biggest disappointment of 2014. I was really excited for it until i saw the recent gameplay videos...i cant believe how last gen it looks on the new HW lol.

Stop fibbing, dude, LOL.
#39DonomegaPosted 4/29/2014 9:45:16 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
AenimaGenesis posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Uhhh... I'm a PC gamer. My GTX 780 ti costs more than your entire Xbox One console and game collection.

Oh yes, I'm so jealous of the Xbox One's archaic components.

So you're here on the XB1 board for what?

Just to be a dick to people?

PC gamers love to brag, if they say they have quad Titans, chances are their PC lags playing Farmville
#40AenimaGenesisPosted 4/29/2014 9:46:06 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Yes...I get a good kick out of the elite PC race needing to come into console boards to bolster your self-importance due to your PC. It's always good for a laugh or two.

Given the bitterness in nearly all of your posts, and constant need to defend your console here, everyone knows having a laugh or two is something you're definitely not doing. More like the opposite emotion.

JohnHalo343 posted...
My 2014 Corevette ZR1 costs more than your crummy glorified calculator and your dingy studio apartment.

Keep reassuring yourself Sony Fanboy.

You can't even spell Corvette, which leads me to believe you're counting a free poster of one you got in a car magazine, that you have pinned to your mother's spare bedroom wall.

And if you could afford one, you'd have a top of the line gaming PC as well, considering it plays next to all Xbox One games and more, with graphics that are a generation ahead.