Post All Your Complaints Here About the Xbox One Console In This SINGLE Thread

#1SiriusSternFanPosted 4/29/2014 9:57:34 AM
In an attempt to get organized here, let's post all the complaints and grievances about the Xbox One console into just ONE single thread.

Given that the majority of threads here involves whining, crying, and complaining about the Xbox One console, I would hope that this thread would be rather appreciated here.

Further, for those who complain about THIS thread being off-topic, I suggest you take a look around this forum...it's as on-topic as it gets.

Now, commence the whining, crying, and complaining...
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#2teeebzPosted 4/29/2014 9:58:59 AM
You know this won't happen.
Why? Because that would help regulate the board and make it a decent place to have a conversation.
The trolls need the attention.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#3Combo626Posted 4/29/2014 10:00:07 AM
Yeah, this is not a democracy, dictatorship…or, hell, I'd even take organized chaos from here at this point.
This place is like an abusive ex….You keep breaking up, but go back once you get your second wind.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#4teeebzPosted 4/29/2014 10:00:59 AM
Combo626 posted...
Yeah, this is not a democracy, dictatorship…or, hell, I'd even take organized chaos from here at this point.
This place is like an abusive ex….You keep breaking up, but go back once you get your second wind.

Only if the sex is really good...
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#5JohnHalo343Posted 4/29/2014 10:01:34 AM
Too many spineless, deceitful Sony Fanboys spreading malicious lies about us good, honest, hardworking Xbox One fans.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
GT: FleshBack
#6bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/29/2014 10:09:11 AM
There's no cup holder
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#7billsfanno1Posted 4/29/2014 10:16:54 AM
- I can't talk about it without it noticing
- The launch lineup has been too strong -- I'm a grown adult now, I don't have time for all these quality games (PvZ:GW is particularly offensive in this regards)
- The console runs too cold, my heating bills were higher this past Winter as a result
- Online gaming is too relaxing now that most of the wackjobs and racists are buying PS4's
- The rumble triggers are causing nerve endings in my index fingers to die
- My eyes now move independently due to app snapping, I personally think that's a good thing but my optometrist assures me otherwise
- There are sex videos of my wife and I all over the web and the FBI is always driving by my house, I guess that NSA/spycam stuff was true
- If only I would have bought lottery tickets with the $100 I could have saved getting a PS4, I might be a millionaire today
#8leelee3105Posted 4/29/2014 10:21:14 AM
by biggest complaint is that the hard drive is small. when the PS Now app comes out for Xbox and thats the only console I have to get games on its going to be full in a matter of hours!

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/04/26/the-playstation-4-could-be-sonys-last-video-game-c.aspx
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#9Tajaz2426Posted 4/29/2014 10:24:03 AM
I'm interested in one, so I don't know exactly what is wrong with it. I'd like to see some folks that own one, actually write what they think is wrong with it. I have plenty a good list of things that the 4 needs improvement in.

Have a good day gents.
#10HelloImNotBobPosted 4/29/2014 10:35:09 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Too many spineless, deceitful Sony Fanboys spreading malicious lies about us good, honest, hardworking Xbox One fans.

Yeh!

Those silly ponies! Always makng up stuff! Tell em what for! Tehy never learn!