Post All Your Complaints Here About the Xbox One Console In This SINGLE Thread

#21Ironman06Posted 4/29/2014 11:23:59 AM
Kinect is too awesome, it's making all my friends who got a PS4 jealous.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#22leelee3105Posted 4/29/2014 11:50:16 AM
Styrof0am posted...
> Opening friends and recent players list takes so long, it's impossible to send a quick message or invite players to a party between rounds (eg. Ghosts and TF).

> Cumbersome UI when kinect's not connected

> No auto sign-in w/o kinect

> No demo section (searching only returns popular hits)

there is a demos section, and you cant complain about how the thing works w/o kinect when they gave you one with your system. that would be like me saying my car drives like crap because i took the tires off
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#23SiriusSternFan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 3:49:52 PM
Well, I tried...
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#24mokmuudPosted 4/29/2014 3:54:52 PM
leelee3105 posted...
by biggest complaint is that the hard drive is small. when the PS Now app comes out for Xbox and thats the only console I have to get games on its going to be full in a matter of hours!

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/04/26/the-playstation-4-could-be-sonys-last-video-game-c.aspx

You do realize you don't download games with PS Now?
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#25PorungaPosted 4/29/2014 3:59:43 PM
SiriusSternFan posted...
Well, I tried...

Are you kidding? There is no other way this could have ended.
#26HorridhalPosted 4/29/2014 4:02:29 PM
mokmuud posted...
leelee3105 posted...
by biggest complaint is that the hard drive is small. when the PS Now app comes out for Xbox and thats the only console I have to get games on its going to be full in a matter of hours!

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/04/26/the-playstation-4-could-be-sonys-last-video-game-c.aspx

You do realize you don't download games with PS Now?

Save yourself the effort. Half his post history is him linking that article and saying that sony is quitting consoles.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.