WWE Network now available for download.

#11jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 10:33:31 AM
chrish909 posted...
They need to get that hbo go app already, even ps3 has it now.

Does the wwe app let you watch old raws and smackdown from like 1998.

They are adding stuff every so often there are some raws from 98 I think but not all of them quite yet
#12mikehatchPosted 4/29/2014 10:38:50 AM
Is there a months trial for the app? I'd rather check it out to see if I will actually use it enough to warrant keeping it.
#13jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 10:40:39 AM
mikehatch posted...
Is there a months trial for the app? I'd rather check it out to see if I will actually use it enough to warrant keeping it.

They will do a week trial sometimes not right now though as there is a ppv this sunday
#14brownmysterPosted 4/29/2014 10:41:30 AM
I'm still waiting on hbo go
#15-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/29/2014 11:11:16 AM
It was so funny on last nights RAW....

Breaking News: satellite and dish will no longer carry WWE PPV events.

It seemed like an attack.

It's such a good deal for people like me who get more than one PPV a year.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#16TheFeralWarriorPosted 4/29/2014 11:21:06 AM(edited)
Finally! Just in time for Extreme Rules. All I need now is HBO Go.

Edit: Extreme Rules. What was I thinking?
---
Follow the buzzards!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_R6vHUB4w
#17jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 11:17:11 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...

It is as long as you arent using the 360 app that app was pure garbage and its a good deal for all the original content as well, im not much into the old raws nor do I have the bandwidth to bing watch them but shows like legends house and wwe countdown and all the ppvs too its a steal and I know for a fact they are gonna raise the price
#18VladIIITepesPosted 4/29/2014 11:18:40 AM
Thanks TC for this, I would not have known otherwise, will be nice to see E.R on my xbox one! ;-)
#19-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/29/2014 11:18:42 AM
jpraelster posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

It is as long as you arent using the 360 app that app was pure garbage and its a good deal for all the original content as well, im not much into the old raws nor do I have the bandwidth to bing watch them but shows like legends house and wwe countdown and all the ppvs too its a steal and I know for a fact they are gonna raise the price

How do you know they will raise the price? I should lock it in for a year if that's the case. I assume it won't go past $15.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#20jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 11:24:42 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
jpraelster posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

How do you know they will raise the price? I should lock it in for a year if that's the case. I assume it won't go past $15.

After a year the price will get raised maybe not right away but it will and because they have already sent out surveys to people asking them how they would feel about a price raise from a business perspective 9.99 is too low