WWE Network now available for download.

#41Tajaz2426Posted 4/29/2014 1:48:20 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I remember when I was 10 and watched WWE.

Are you insinuating that watching wrestling in more childish then playing video games moving around fictional characters? No, you wouldn't saying something crazy like that.
#42jeremy13Posted 4/29/2014 1:56:52 PM
YES! YES! Yes!
#43jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 1:57:58 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
jpraelster posted...
gohoanq posted...
I swear I had no idea freaking wrestling was this popular in today's world... then that network releases and people freak the hell out on all sides. lol I won't bash the people that like it.. but I just do not see the appeal of a bunch of bad acting half naked men pretend fighting... -_-
---

Only took less then 3 pages to get someone who makes a ******* comment

I swear I had no idea freaking video games was so popular in the world today... Then they release a new console and people freak the hell out on both sides... I won't bash the people that like it.. But I don't see the appeal people playing as of a bunch of fictional characters in a fantasy land pretend fighting on pretend games... -_-

See what I did there?

Ha
#44jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 1:58:31 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I remember when I was 10 and watched WWE.

I remember when you werent on my ignore list
#45imthestuntmanPosted 4/29/2014 2:25:47 PM
Sports entertainment is still a hell of a lot closer to being a sport than league of legends or any other video game ever will be, so theres that.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#460PTICSPosted 4/29/2014 2:32:49 PM
I might try it for a month. Did they include achievements with it?
#47jpraelsterPosted 4/29/2014 2:38:28 PM
0PTICS posted...

Who cares if they included achievements and you cant just try it for a month you are locked in for 6 months you could however wait till there is one of those free one week trials
#48JCY24Posted 4/29/2014 2:45:10 PM
People clowning WWE here...on a video game message board
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#490PTICSPosted 4/29/2014 3:07:23 PM
jpraelster posted...
0PTICS posted...

Who cares if they included achievements and you cant just try it for a month you are locked in for 6 months you could however wait till there is one of those free one week trials

Who cares? Well, I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you: Some people do, some people don't. Such a simple yes or no question. You can't assume people see things the way you do. If I was a WWE Network subscriber, where would I use the service more on between the two: X1 or PS4? It wouldn't matter since it'd be the same.... but if the X1 offered achievements/challenges and maybe I or someone else happens to care about those, I would have more of a reason to watch it through the X1.
#50VirobotPosted 4/29/2014 4:20:23 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Enjoy, figured it would come. Let's see who the first ignorant person is to comment making fun of WWE....

So people who hate on a fake sport where men in underwear perform "power bombs" on each other are ignorant?

Alright, muchacho.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!