WWE Network now available for download.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. WWE Network now available for download.
2 years ago#41
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I remember when I was 10 and watched WWE.

Are you insinuating that watching wrestling in more childish then playing video games moving around fictional characters? No, you wouldn't saying something crazy like that.
2 years ago#42
YES! YES! Yes!
2 years ago#43
Tajaz2426 posted...
jpraelster posted...
gohoanq posted...
I swear I had no idea freaking wrestling was this popular in today's world... then that network releases and people freak the hell out on all sides. lol I won't bash the people that like it.. but I just do not see the appeal of a bunch of bad acting half naked men pretend fighting... -_-
---

Only took less then 3 pages to get someone who makes a ******* comment

I swear I had no idea freaking video games was so popular in the world today... Then they release a new console and people freak the hell out on both sides... I won't bash the people that like it.. But I don't see the appeal people playing as of a bunch of fictional characters in a fantasy land pretend fighting on pretend games... -_-

See what I did there?

Ha
2 years ago#44
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I remember when I was 10 and watched WWE.

I remember when you werent on my ignore list
2 years ago#45
Sports entertainment is still a hell of a lot closer to being a sport than league of legends or any other video game ever will be, so theres that.
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
2 years ago#46
I might try it for a month. Did they include achievements with it?
2 years ago#47
0PTICS posted...

Who cares if they included achievements and you cant just try it for a month you are locked in for 6 months you could however wait till there is one of those free one week trials
2 years ago#48
People clowning WWE here...on a video game message board
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
2 years ago#49
jpraelster posted...
0PTICS posted...

Who cares if they included achievements and you cant just try it for a month you are locked in for 6 months you could however wait till there is one of those free one week trials

Who cares? Well, I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you: Some people do, some people don't. Such a simple yes or no question. You can't assume people see things the way you do. If I was a WWE Network subscriber, where would I use the service more on between the two: X1 or PS4? It wouldn't matter since it'd be the same.... but if the X1 offered achievements/challenges and maybe I or someone else happens to care about those, I would have more of a reason to watch it through the X1.
2 years ago#50
kennyynnoo posted...
Enjoy, figured it would come. Let's see who the first ignorant person is to comment making fun of WWE....

So people who hate on a fake sport where men in underwear perform "power bombs" on each other are ignorant?

Alright, muchacho.
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. WWE Network now available for download.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived