WWE Network now available for download.

#51ShadowNinja87Posted 4/29/2014 5:36:51 PM
I love keyboard warriors bashing people who like WWE wrestling on a video game message board. The same people that argue over which plastic console is better than the other and play games controlling fictional characters. Yea...
#52Laylow12Posted 4/29/2014 5:40:25 PM
WWE network is the s***! Too bad it took so long and you guys had to miss Wrestlemania 30 but at least Microsoft finally got their act together.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#53Tajaz2426Posted 4/29/2014 6:01:49 PM
Virobot posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Enjoy, figured it would come. Let's see who the first ignorant person is to comment making fun of WWE....

So people who hate on a fake sport where men in underwear perform "power bombs" on each other are ignorant?

Alright, muchacho.

You play with fantasy characters, bud. No one has room talk about either.
#54Tha_OnePosted 4/29/2014 6:19:33 PM
They actually let you select the year and show every event that year on this one. Sweet.
---
E.... Not just a vowel, but almost promises you'll get laid by a lady at the club. Pooh Da Stryker
#55SRBiasPosted 4/29/2014 10:58:43 PM
Has anyone else had problems with events not being there, for example half the Wrestlemania's are not there, and the app will freeze like it needs to catch up and never does?
#56beds2Posted 4/30/2014 12:32:36 AM
Laylow12 posted...
WWE network is the s***! Too bad it took so long and you guys had to miss Wrestlemania 30 but at least Microsoft finally got their act together.

Yeah, because the WWE network isn't on other consoles, or on smartphones, or on tablets, or on the internet period.

Your schtick is getting pretty old now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rdPWG.jpg
#57-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/30/2014 7:47:31 AM
How does the Kinect function with the WWE app? Is it voice or gesture activated? I didn't see any tutorial.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#58leelee3105Posted 4/30/2014 7:53:16 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Virobot posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Enjoy, figured it would come. Let's see who the first ignorant person is to comment making fun of WWE....

So people who hate on a fake sport where men in underwear perform "power bombs" on each other are ignorant?

Alright, muchacho.

seriously grown men watching wrestling is very very sad. I watched 5 minutes of WWE the other day, and while i was a huge fan when I was a kid, even 12 year old me wouldnt have watched this new crap.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#59-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/30/2014 8:31:45 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Virobot posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Alright, muchacho.

seriously grown men watching wrestling is very very sad. I watched 5 minutes of WWE the other day, and while i was a huge fan when I was a kid, even 12 year old me wouldnt have watched this new crap.

Look another immature kid who is insecure about his sexuality. PS the "new crap" is way better than 80% of the old stuff IMO.
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#60Laylow12Posted 4/30/2014 12:40:11 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
How does the Kinect function with the WWE app? Is it voice or gesture activated? I didn't see any tutorial.

You body slam people in front of it to start matches. To end them, you do a three count on the floor.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin