WWE Network now available for download.

#61CharocksPosted 4/30/2014 12:57:22 PM
Look out PS4! Xbone has a bunch of sweaty men in tights pretend-fighting!
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#62SoulTrapperPosted 4/30/2014 12:58:44 PM
beds2 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
WWE network is the s***! Too bad it took so long and you guys had to miss Wrestlemania 30 but at least Microsoft finally got their act together.

Yeah, because the WWE network isn't on other consoles, or on smartphones, or on tablets, or on the internet period.

Your schtick is getting pretty old now.

That was pretty much his point: MS is pretty late to the party.

That said, this is good news. There are a ton of wrestling fans and the network definitely seems like it's worth the money.

I'm still waiting for them to release it outside of the USA.
#63Mjs903Posted 4/30/2014 1:13:11 PM
Yeah wrestling is so unmanly because its fake.

Tell me how hardcore you are sitting at home play fighting on your tv eating doritos and chugging mountain dew.

Hypocrite.
#64Tajaz2426Posted 4/30/2014 1:26:35 PM
Mjs903 posted...

Tell me how hardcore you are sitting at home play fighting on your tv eating doritos and chugging mountain dew.

Hypocrite.

People are like that, they spit vitriol about others without even seeing what they do. If they push it on others then what they do is cool. Just like a grown man that plays with fictional characters on a video game box, has the gull to make fun of someone who watches another fictional thing, wrestling.

It is quite hilarious though, the internet B.A.'s talk crap while sitting on a couch playing a game with little drawings on a screen.
#65leelee3105Posted 4/30/2014 1:55:45 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Mjs903 posted...

Hypocrite.

People are like that, they spit vitriol about others without even seeing what they do. If they push it on others then what they do is cool. Just like a grown man that plays with fictional characters on a video game box, has the gull to make fun of someone who watches another fictional thing, wrestling.

It is quite hilarious though, the internet B.A.'s talk crap while sitting on a couch playing a game with little drawings on a screen.

so you dont play video games? you just got a console to watch the speedo wearing grabass Olympics?
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#66Tajaz2426Posted 4/30/2014 2:04:38 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Mjs903 posted...

Hypocrite.

so you dont play video games? you just got a console to watch the speedo wearing grabass Olympics?

Read some other posts, I've said no one should be talking crap, about video games, nor wrestling. Watching wrestling and pushing buttons or moving your hands in front of camera like a crazy person with carton characters on the television,are the same thing.

Their is a difference of saying, " I don't like something", than making fun of it or the folks who watch it. I think you get the point at this juncture.
#67spartansbrotherPosted 4/30/2014 2:35:09 PM
gotta love all the people who think they are sherlock holmes because they know wrestling is fake, then they just spam "fake and g@y" on anything wrestling related. it would be like going to the movies and just screaming out "OH MY GOD EVERYONE DID YOU SEE HOW FAKE THAT WAS?! YOU'RE ALL BRAINLESS FOR COMING TO TO SEE THIS MOVIE AHAHAHAH!!" the bottom line is, we all know it's fake, but we watch it for entertainment. nobody wants to hear that guy in a movie theater, nobody wants to hear that guy here.
---
*wipes brown*
#68MrRoamPosted 4/30/2014 2:53:43 PM
Believe In The Xbox One.
---
Mave
#69leelee3105Posted 4/30/2014 3:10:30 PM
spartansbrother posted...
gotta love all the people who think they are sherlock holmes because they know wrestling is fake, then they just spam "fake and g@y" on anything wrestling related. it would be like going to the movies and just screaming out "OH MY GOD EVERYONE DID YOU SEE HOW FAKE THAT WAS?! YOU'RE ALL BRAINLESS FOR COMING TO TO SEE THIS MOVIE AHAHAHAH!!" the bottom line is, we all know it's fake, but we watch it for entertainment. nobody wants to hear that guy in a movie theater, nobody wants to hear that guy here.

but its not entertaining, it moronic. like demolition derbies or hot dog eating contest. and just like a hot dog eating contest its border line something else too, but im not going to say it because i dont want to offend anyone.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#70spartansbrotherPosted 4/30/2014 3:15:11 PM
leelee3105 posted...
spartansbrother posted...

but its not entertaining, it moronic. like demolition derbies or hot dog eating contest. and just like a hot dog eating contest its border line something else too, but im not going to say it because i dont want to offend anyone.

this part made me chuckle, well anyway i understand its not for everyone
---
*wipes brown*