Kinect getting worse and worse

#1Mjs903Posted 4/29/2014 2:33:45 PM
Just bought kinect sports rivals thinking id give my kinect some use and man this has got to be one of the worst games ive ever played. Everything about it is terrible. Like i said on kinect sports board i want to like it but this game is awful.

It seems like kinect has gotten worse and worse. Since it has released. Kinect sports was the one "go to" game and the flagship franchise of kinect and now even that has gone bad. Gunstringer, the fighting game and even the fable kinect were all huge let downs and honestly the saddest thing about it is the game i was most impressed with has been fruit ninja kinect..

Why are we not making time crisis kinect or house of dead kinect??? Why has kinect sports changed a formula that worked so well for them?? Why cant we get a boxing game? Dodgeball maybe? Hell, even a track game where you run in place to race around a track??

The ball is being majorly dropped here! Sucks when the best thing about this technology is that i can change my tv channel...
#2unclekoolaid73Posted 4/29/2014 2:39:50 PM
*Gives TC flame shield

You'll need this Microsoft Defense Force is on the way.
#3xHughJasxPosted 4/29/2014 2:44:30 PM
O boy... Not even gonna bother feeding.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#4AnakeriePosted 4/29/2014 2:50:22 PM
A lot of people are holding off getting the system because they want a cheaper one without Kinect. I really do think MS needs to showcase what the device can do game-wise. I'm not speaking about snapping or the voice-commands. They need more games (or one big one) where it's seamlessly integrated into game-play, where someone who doesn't have the system will look at it and think "I NEED this."
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#5Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 3:15:30 PM
Im not trying to bash microsoft because i love my xbox one. And i would like to use the kinect but man do these games all suck.
#6GeistPosted 4/29/2014 3:16:37 PM
How is it bad?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#7Re7elaTioNPosted 4/29/2014 3:21:15 PM
I have NO opinion on the Xbox One's Kinect, but I have to agree that one of the BEST original Kinect games was Fruit Ninja. I also enjoyed the Dance Central games. And I really wanted to love Child of Eden and Gunstringer, but after one playthrough... I was thoroughly bored with them both. And the only other thing I used it for, gameplaywise, were fitness games.

But eventually, my Kinect just became my Netflix remote. So I agree that MS needs to have a killer game to justify their mandatory, but better "Netflix Remote."
---
"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."
#8Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 4:02:16 PM
How is it bad? Its hands down one of the worst games ive ever purchased. It would be easier to tell you what is good about the game. The inclusion of Battletoads which was a pretty cool nod to the awesome classic side scroller.

Every activity/sport included in this game was made pretty poorly. Wave raving is decent.. Rock climbing is broken. Tennis has worked in the past for other games and this is just a huge step back for that. Soccer is atrocious.
#9xHughJasxPosted 4/29/2014 5:35:35 PM
One of the worst? If you're going to troll, at least try to make it real
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#10Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 5:39:24 PM
You cant call everyone who doesnt like a product a troll. I only own xbox one and xbox 360. But whatever... Just goes to show you...