Kinect getting worse and worse

#11Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 5:40:44 PM
And yes... One of the absolute worse bottom tier video games that ive ever played in my life.
#12Laylow12Posted 4/29/2014 5:41:41 PM
Mjs903 posted...
You cant call everyone who doesnt like a product a troll. I only own xbox one and xbox 360. But whatever... Just goes to show you...

They call me a troll too and I love the XBOX ONE.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13HeracylostPosted 4/29/2014 5:42:20 PM
Anakerie posted...
A lot of people are holding off getting the system because they want a cheaper one without Kinect. I really do think MS needs to showcase what the device can do game-wise. I'm not speaking about snapping or the voice-commands. They need more games (or one big one) where it's seamlessly integrated into game-play, where someone who doesn't have the system will look at it and think "I NEED this."

Don't care how super duper it is. I don't want one and won't even consider the xbone til it's gone. Price dropped accordingly of course.
#14VoidBeyondPosted 4/29/2014 5:43:57 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Mjs903 posted...
You cant call everyone who doesnt like a product a troll. I only own xbox one and xbox 360. But whatever... Just goes to show you...

I do not believe TC is a troll. You, on the other hand, are.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#15Laylow12Posted 4/29/2014 5:45:38 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Mjs903 posted...

I do not believe TC is a troll. You, on the other hand, are.

No, you are. See, I can make false claims too.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#16MonicasBackPosted 4/29/2014 6:40:45 PM
Completely agree tc, half the time my Kinect doesn't even hear what im saying to it. Of course you will get tons of tool bags in here flaming you like the third poster.
---
Monicaaa
#17yiangaruuugaPosted 4/29/2014 6:43:47 PM
The funny thing is, rock climbing has been reviewed as the best, most precise game on Kinect Sports lol. I enjoy wave riding, the Kinect's precision is right one about 95% of the time. I do agree that MS needs to show off something big however.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#18Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:06:02 PM
Rock climbing the most precise... Who cares. How about one of the least fun meaningless things you can possibly do... Even as a mini game. Its not even cool rocking climbing like american gladiators or nickelodeon guts lol. Its just dumb. And thats just my opinion.

Like i said. Id love for the kinect to succeed. But wht a huge letdown. Havent been this disappointed in buying a game in a while.

These games should be fun. There is nothing fun about it.
#19Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:08:20 PM
Just make another fruit ninja and call it a day.. Or how about infinity blade, time crisis, house of the dead, madworld, nights into dreams kinect? Anything. Be original. Stop giving us this crap. This accessory is as poorly supported as the power glove and as useful as a remote control.
#20Tyronelio1Posted 4/29/2014 8:11:04 PM
So the best motion controlled game ever/most responsive is terrible? No try again.

Well football is terrible ill give you that.

What's your gt tc?
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.