Kinect getting worse and worse

#41TrueBlue91Posted 4/30/2014 8:37:43 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
carljenk posted...
Yeah Kinect sports is terrible just like all the other Kinect games. You are trolling if you say otherwise in my opinion.

Fixed.

It's not opinion though. It's fact.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#42pingpongchingPosted 4/30/2014 8:37:48 AM
The xbone boards have become truly sad. The TC "may" be a little overzealous but in the end it is his opinion on how bad it is. I guarantee most of the people who trot out the laziest response ever of "troll!" have not even played it. As it stands, it is one of the worst reviewed games of this generation. So please, either do not engage or add something to the conversation that is not a complete waste of everyone's time.

Of course I am fully aware this post is in vain and people will continue to display their stupidity and ignorance by labeling anyone who does not line up with their narrow way of thinking a troll.

Carry on.
---
When life gives you lemons just say f#$% the lemons and bail.
#43Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 8:44:30 AM
I appreciate it guys. I do not read reviews much as i feel theyre biased most of the time.

By frusterating i mean yes the mechanics but also, the space needed, the movements not 2 player friendly, menu navigation is hard but an improvement from last gen kinect menus definitely. Also, game stoppage for lighting when it was working fine 2 seconds earlier. And all in all just wanting this game to be better than it really is.
#44leelee3105Posted 4/30/2014 8:47:34 AM
the TC is clearly a troll. for one KS Rivals is pretty solid overall, and the rock climbing works flawlessly 99% of the time. The kinect itself is genius. A lot of people out there would pay $500 for the x1 if all it was capable of doing is the tracking it does for insanity and P90X if MS started marketing it that way.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#45Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 8:54:49 AM
Btw my gamertag is mjs903.

You can call me a troll if youd like. I do not agree with you as i dont feel this game is "solid" at all. But you have your opinion and i have mine.

I just cant believe youd sit there and call this game solid. Im 28 years old ive played alot of games and ive been around for a lot of gimmicks and accessories. I didnt take kinect for a gimmick but man its starting to look like one unfortunatly.
#46HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 8:57:06 AM
leelee3105 posted...
the TC is clearly a troll. for one KS Rivals is pretty solid overall, and the rock climbing works flawlessly 99% of the time. The kinect itself is genius. A lot of people out there would pay $500 for the x1 if all it was capable of doing is the tracking it does for insanity and P90X if MS started marketing it that way.

Wrong, bucko.

Fanboys would pay for it. Most people wouldn't, and aren't.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#47Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 9:07:13 AM
If you like kinect sports rivals you should play fruit ninja kinect. Youll think its the greatest game ever.

Or buy a Wii. Youll think you died and gone to heaven.
#48leelee3105Posted 4/30/2014 9:41:55 AM
Horridhal posted...
leelee3105 posted...

Wrong, bucko.

do you realize how dumb your response was? What do people who want an interactive fitness device have to do with video game fanboys? you realize people out there spend thousands every year on things like the freaking shake weight right? wait... what am i saying. you probably dont even exercise.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#49HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 9:45:36 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Horridhal posted...
leelee3105 posted...

Wrong, bucko.

do you realize how dumb your response was? What do people who want an interactive fitness device have to do with video game fanboys? you realize people out there spend thousands every year on things like the freaking shake weight right? wait... what am i saying. you probably dont even exercise.

You realize how idiotic your initial point was?

Wait, of course you don't.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#50Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 10:47:16 AM
Tracking weight, exercises, days worked out, etc. would be fine. Make a nike app. Something to let the world know kinect has a better use than being a remote control.

The wii is putting kinect to shame imo. Say what u will about it being a totally different technology but those first party games knew how to use the technology and made it fun and easy to play.