"Child Of Light" just went up on the marketplace.

#11Mindwipe77Posted 4/29/2014 6:26:52 PM
wow they wasting no time reaching for that extra buck lol
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#12SharazurePosted 4/29/2014 7:24:06 PM
Brandon16Xtreme posted...
Sharazure posted...
Searched just now, no game up, but all the DLC is.

What day one dlc does this game have?

Gem packs, Light and Dark packs, forgot what they feature aside from different avatars and some items (unsure if its in game or xbox avatar stuff), and then a special golem character with a side quest and other things I think.
---
XBL GT: Nova Lunarlight
#13CyberEvilPosted 4/29/2014 9:14:47 PM
You can buy it on Xbox.com if you're in New Zealand it seems. Says it's $24.95. Not going to chance it just yet. I'm a little disappointed they didn't release early like they have been recently with other games.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#14Garage_ManPosted 4/29/2014 9:48:16 PM
If anyone is on the fence I have been playing it on the ps4 for a few hours today and it's quite good. I would say without a doubt worth the 15 bucks. Quit reading this, go buy it already!
#15cheezedadadaPosted 4/30/2014 7:40:00 AM
_MrENigma_ posted...
cheezedadada posted...
The US wont be seeing it until tomorrow I assume. I just ran on hoping they added it early, but no luck. I want to play the game so bad. Almost fired up my PS4 to download it on there, but I am just going to wait it out until tomorrow.

The game dropped right after midnight here. If you're not in any real hurry to sleep or wake up early just check the marketplace 5 after midnight. It's not a huge download so it shouldn't take to long until you're good to go. :-)

I ended up passing out before midnight since I was tired (and I had work in the morning). Going to download it today when I get home. So excited.

Did you play it for a little while yet? First impressions so far?
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#16_MrENigma_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 10:54:04 AM
cheezedadada posted...
_MrENigma_ posted...
cheezedadada posted...
The US wont be seeing it until tomorrow I assume. I just ran on hoping they added it early, but no luck. I want to play the game so bad. Almost fired up my PS4 to download it on there, but I am just going to wait it out until tomorrow.

The game dropped right after midnight here. If you're not in any real hurry to sleep or wake up early just check the marketplace 5 after midnight. It's not a huge download so it shouldn't take to long until you're good to go. :-)

I ended up passing out before midnight since I was tired (and I had work in the morning). Going to download it today when I get home. So excited.

Did you play it for a little while yet? First impressions so far?

So far I'm really liking it. The art style is beautiful and the music and sound design are both really good. The combat reminds me of the combat from South Park: The Stick Of Truth. Characters I've met so far are likeable and the enemies can be downright nasty looking (I hate spiders) and a pain to take down sometimes. I'm playing on hard. For the price I would easily recommend it to anyone. Great game. :-)
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#17cheezedadadaPosted 4/30/2014 11:14:51 AM
_MrENigma_ posted...

So far I'm really liking it. The art style is beautiful and the music and sound design are both really good. The combat reminds me of the combat from South Park: The Stick Of Truth. Characters I've met so far are likeable and the enemies can be downright nasty looking (I hate spiders) and a pain to take down sometimes. I'm playing on hard. For the price I would easily recommend it to anyone. Great game. :-)

Awesome, thanks for the input! It seems most impressions of this game so far have been very positive. I got about 3 hours left until I can get home and download my copy.
---
#18VoelgerPosted 4/30/2014 2:06:55 PM
Quote:I want to get it for the Xbox but HDD space is starting to run out...Only have like 6 GB left (and that's without installing any games).

btw, I'm on the xbox 360...but being in the xbox family, I come to the ONE board often.

Might have to buy it on Steam instead because of the space issues.

@jimm120

You do understand how the Hdd works? As you use space and run out the system will delete the least or furthest used item on the hdd to make space. It is always shuffling stuff around
---
770 gtx PC, Xbox One, Wii U, Nvidia Shield, PS Vita
#19lightfighterPosted 5/1/2014 7:43:10 AM
So looking forward to this game!
#20cheezedadadaPosted 5/1/2014 7:57:55 AM
Went to play this game for a little while last night and then looked at the clock and it was several hours later. I didn't even realize I burnt through the entire evening. Definitely a fun game.
---