Exploring Wolfenstein The New Order Stealth vs Mayhem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exploring Wolfenstein The New Order Stealth vs Mayhem

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
2 years ago#1
Take a look at the different forms of combat in this new spin on a classic shooter.

Mayhem route for me XD. Its cool you got options though, will definitely try some stealth in this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynBa1omFuw
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247

User Info: spartansbrother

spartansbrother
2 years ago#2
i like how you actually have multiple paths and its not just a linear hallway with a bunch of baddies. already have it pre ordered this and the doom beta is gonna rock!!
*wipes brown*

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#3
I tend to attempt the stealth route only to have it quickly turn into blood soaked mayhem. Every stealth attempt in Dishonored ended up with guns blazing and piles of bodies. I expect the same for Wolfenstein.

How does he dual wield those gigantic weapons!? Looks cool so far. I want it.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.

User Info: thegrimgunner

thegrimgunner
2 years ago#4
Not my cup of tea. But I want the Doom beta. Any info on whether its single player or multi?
Psn: IIGrimsonII (Not currently active) Xbox GT: II Krason II
PC/Steam Krason

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
2 years ago#5
The amount of gore and violence alone makes this game worth the purchase. Games nowadays seem to steer clear of dismemberment and exploding heads.
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 years ago#6
wolfenstein always delivers.

i whs it was out already.
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 years ago#7
wish.
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
2 years ago#8
thegrimgunner posted...
Not my cup of tea. But I want the Doom beta. Any info on whether its single player or multi?

SP only.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.

User Info: Bobsy84

Bobsy84
2 years ago#9
Whats the official title for Doom? Is it a reboot or sequel im guessing a reboot would make more sense.
Wolfenstein looks to be everything I wanted duke nukem forever to be and then some!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exploring Wolfenstein The New Order Stealth vs Mayhem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived