What can the Xbox One do that the PS4 cannot?

#31HorridhalPosted 4/29/2014 9:22:35 PM
BoomerHelll posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
xbox one is able to snap apps to the side of the screen like youtube, netflix, twitch, etc. really great for following collectable guides. also party chat is a lot clearer on x1 than ps4.

You are so full of crap, man.

I own both and that isn't true. At all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaQu37OyEU
i actually own both and you proved to me you are full of crap

I don't watch YouTube links buddy.

There is no legitimate difference between ps4 party chat and x1 party chat. Only a blind fanboy would say there was a difference.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#32aj4x94Posted 4/29/2014 9:25:56 PM
Tell you it can't open the blast doors.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#33Millertime660Posted 4/29/2014 9:30:04 PM
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
xbox one is able to snap apps to the side of the screen like youtube, netflix, twitch, etc. really great for following collectable guides. also party chat is a lot clearer on x1 than ps4.

There is no legitimate difference between ps4 party chat and x1 party chat. Only a blind fanboy would say there was a difference.

Wow.... do some homework man.
#34dementedlullabyPosted 4/29/2014 9:32:14 PM
Play exclusives that the PS4 can't.

PS4 plays exclusives the XB1 can't.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#35HorridhalPosted 4/29/2014 9:33:34 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...

Wow.... do some homework man.

Try using both of them.

There isn't anything better about one over the other. They are both perfectly serviceable and you can hear what other people are saying.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#36Millertime660Posted 4/29/2014 9:38:50 PM
Horridhal posted...

Try using both of them.

There isn't anything better about one over the other. They are both perfectly serviceable and you can hear what other people are saying.

OK!
#37CKnightPosted 4/29/2014 9:41:42 PM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
It can switch from a game in the disc tray to a game on the harddrive on the fly. Very fast. PS4 can't do that without asking you to end the first game before starting the next.

No questions asked on Xbox, it just switches . You dont have to end the previous game , it just starts the second game right away.

I don't know why the PS4 can't do the same. Sometimes I forget and when on the P4 I back out a game and pull up Netflix and of course is prompted to close the game.

I don't understand why a more powerful console can't seamlessly go from one game to another or to an app, ect without shutting down other applications.

For example I'd be on say Dead Rising 3, pause the game, pull up Netflix watch a bit of Star Wars the Clone Wars(surprisingly a good show) and then jump right back into where I left off in DR3.
#38Garage_ManPosted 4/29/2014 9:49:48 PM
CKnight posted...
SS_MetalSonic posted...
It can switch from a game in the disc tray to a game on the harddrive on the fly. Very fast. PS4 can't do that without asking you to end the first game before starting the next.

No questions asked on Xbox, it just switches . You dont have to end the previous game , it just starts the second game right away.

I don't know why the PS4 can't do the same. Sometimes I forget and when on the P4 I back out a game and pull up Netflix and of course is prompted to close the game.

I don't understand why a more powerful console can't seamlessly go from one game to another or to an app, ect without shutting down other applications.

For example I'd be on say Dead Rising 3, pause the game, pull up Netflix watch a bit of Star Wars the Clone Wars(surprisingly a good show) and then jump right back into where I left off in DR3.

Sorry I'm going to have to call bull on this. I can play a game and be in Netflix and switch between the two. It allows for 2 apps to be open at a given time. I'm not sure what you two are doing different...

I'd say MS probably handles switching better because well...windows. It most likely handles multitasking better but many people are experiencing slow downs and skipping, the kind you'd expect on a low end windows machine. They need to iron out their firmware..same with Sony, this is getting boarderline stupid how these are missing features the 360/ps3 had.
#39BoomerHelllPosted 4/29/2014 10:17:53 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Horridhal posted...

Try using both of them.

OK!

I'm not saying the ps4 party chat is bad but just that the x1 version is a bit better and clearer (as evidenced by personal experience and proof provided by the link) just like the native resolution war the difference of resolution is minimal and wont affect your overall enjoyment of a game but that still doesn't dispute the fact that one has a higher resolution than the other.
#40Spetsnaz420Posted 4/29/2014 10:30:45 PM
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...

He posted a link that has nothing to do with the party chat itself but the included headsets and Kinnect/Eye. That's the only way he could appear correct. I use my cell phones headset on PS4 and it's clear as day. The only thing that video proves is that the included PS4 headset is crop... And it is
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382