What can the Xbox One do that the PS4 cannot?

#41singhellotakuPosted 4/29/2014 11:39:27 PM
I like the interface a little more, though i hate them both, the kinect voice controls are nice when watching movies... thats about it
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#42BoomerHelllPosted 4/29/2014 11:45:49 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
xbox one is able to snap apps to the side of the screen like youtube, netflix, twitch, etc. really great for following collectable guides. also party chat is a lot clearer on x1 than ps4.

You are so full of crap, man.

I own both and that isn't true. At all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaQu37OyEU
i actually own both and you proved to me you are full of crap

I don't watch YouTube links buddy.

There is no legitimate difference between ps4 party chat and x1 party chat. Only a blind fanboy would say there was a difference.

He posted a link that has nothing to do with the party chat itself but the included headsets and Kinnect/Eye. That's the only way he could appear correct. I use my cell phones headset on PS4 and it's clear as day. The only thing that video proves is that the included PS4 headset is crop... And it is

The headsets that come with the console have nothing to do with party chat? and most gamers use what comes with their console and dont plug their "cell phones headset" into their gaming controller
#43Wond3rBr3adPosted 4/29/2014 11:57:33 PM
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
xbox one is able to snap apps to the side of the screen like youtube, netflix, twitch, etc. really great for following collectable guides. also party chat is a lot clearer on x1 than ps4.

actually he's right. You should check out ign's console comparison video. XB1 is more clear than PS4. I have both consoles too and I can't say much about the PS4 feedback since I don't have friends to talk to but I hear a lot of people saying it's a little "muzzled" or fuzzy. On the XB1 it's crystal clear talking on party and skype.
---
Xbox Live: WonderBread 300
PSN: WonderBread_300
#44loafy013Posted 4/30/2014 12:07:21 AM
If you don't play online, I would recommend the PS4 just because the multimedia features like Netflix are behind a paywall on the Xbone.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#45RaRitsujunPosted 4/30/2014 12:09:42 AM
HellsController posted...
Gives less bang for more bucks.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#46IazielPosted 4/30/2014 12:38:36 AM
I'm looking forward to when they finally introduce universal apps that can run on the Xbox One, as well as Windows 8.xx and Windows Phone! They demoed this at this years build conference and it was pretty awesome. Also, I'm guessing Cortana when it arrives; it only makes sense. So yeah, that's two things. I know their not there now but eventually they will be!
#47dnmtPosted 4/30/2014 12:50:56 AM
Iaziel posted...
I'm looking forward to when they finally introduce universal apps that can run on the Xbox One, as well as Windows 8.xx and Windows Phone! They demoed this at this years build conference and it was pretty awesome. Also, I'm guessing Cortana when it arrives; it only makes sense. So yeah, that's two things. I know their not there now but eventually they will be!

Can you name a few apps that you are actually looking forward to?
#48InjusticeRebornPosted 4/30/2014 3:28:12 AM
Wond3rBr3ad posted...
Horridhal posted...
BoomerHelll posted...

actually he's right. You should check out ign's console comparison video. XB1 is more clear than PS4. I have both consoles too and I can't say much about the PS4 feedback since I don't have friends to talk to but I hear a lot of people saying it's a little "muzzled" or fuzzy. On the XB1 it's crystal clear talking on party and skype.

Aww, beat me to it. With all the talk about the subject, I was waiting to forward the IGN comparison.

So, according to IGN's comparison between the two, XB1 does it better than PS4, when comparing the included headsets, and comparing Kinect to the PS4's camera...

And I'm assuming this IGN 'thing' will be taken as seriously as the 'PS4 vs XB1' thing where IGN users voted PS4 better at different subjects, as it was often referred to by certain individuals?
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#49dnmtPosted 4/30/2014 3:33:24 AM
I guess you could say Xbone owners are a lot like dogs in that their eyesight isn't much but their hearing is just top notch?
#50InjusticeRebornPosted 4/30/2014 3:47:21 AM
dnmt posted...
I guess you could say Xbone owners are a lot like dogs in that their eyesight isn't much but their hearing is just top notch?

Actually made me lol. +1 to you good sir.
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.