The Xbox is the best system because of these features...

#1necro00Posted 4/29/2014 8:31:16 PM(edited)
All of them

Games, hands down

Media features? I went to the Nationals game on sunday. Had to miss the Wizards game
DVR didn't record the game (Wiz v Bulls) and I was pissed when I got back

I tell the xbox to go to ESPN (app) and it loads. I know to look away
I move down a couple of times til its at ESPN3 and I see the Wizards game is already there in HD, ready for me to stream it

That really happened. And now today, I'll show you how Xbox will keep winning when it comes to... well, everything

Also aside from the games, They have TV shows coming soon. Xbox originals is what they are calling it. Just shows how versatile MS is and can give you amazing games and other content making it a complete system

And what does XBOriginals consist of?

A Live action Halo series produced by Steven Spielnikka

A digital Halo feature that drops this fall created by Ridley Scott and David Zucker

A show called "Winterland" - “Winterworld,” in which our world has been encased in ice from pole-to-pole. The surviving humans have formed tribes that war, enslave and trade with one another in an effort to survive the infinite winter. Ted Adams and David Ozer from IDW Entertainment, and Rick Jacobs and Dave Alpert from Circle of Confusion (“Walking Dead”) will executive produce.

GUN MACHINE - Made by the people who made Sons of Anarchy

Extraordinary Believers - Made by the creators of Robot Chicken (entire crew)

Humans - “Humans” is a bold new drama co-produced with UK broadcaster Channel 4. Award-winning UK production company Kudos (“The Hour,” “Utopia,” “Broadchurch”) will produce the hour-long, eight-episode series, which will share a premiere broadcast window on the Xbox platform and Channel 4 in the UK in 2015.

Other shows also in development, made by the top producers of todays shows. All Xbox exclusive.

On top of all the games they have on the way. Can the competition compete? Lets see it fanboys
#2quincy2000aPosted 4/29/2014 8:42:05 PM
necro00 posted...
...And now today, I'll show you how Xbox will keep winning when it comes to... well, everything

I'll keep this short because I have to go to sleep:

Could we get a comment vis a vis the power/graphics and winning?
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.
#3AwayFromHerePosted 4/29/2014 8:47:38 PM
Xbox is the best because of a feature that you don't need the Xbox for?

Surely you see the failure in logic here, right?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4tributegamesPosted 4/29/2014 8:47:40 PM
now if they could only get more people to buy it
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325
#5necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:48:53 PM
tributegames posted...
now if they could only get more people to buy it

lol @ less then 6 months in and people are still on sales. Xbox One is selling fine for the price and backlash it got from nerds all summer from the e3 presentation.
#6tributegamesPosted 4/29/2014 8:52:49 PM
i wasnt trying to be an ass.
Im glad your happy with your Xbone.
it's in every gamers best interest that the ps4 and xbone do well.
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325
#7necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:56:01 PM
tributegames posted...
i wasnt trying to be an ass.
Im glad your happy with your Xbone.
it's in every gamers best interest that the ps4 and xbone do well.

Oh ok cool, sales matter to a point. If the One barley sold 2 million or so, then a huge cause for concern because it would start to be treated like the wii u with third party games. But im confident in it and E3.
#8chedibang1994Posted 4/29/2014 9:20:59 PM
You forgot to say in your opinion
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#9Bill_BurrPosted 4/29/2014 9:36:08 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
You forgot to say in your opinion

My high school English teacher told me 10 years ago when writing to never use "in my opinion" because the reader already knows it your opinion.

But everyone here is a bunch of idiots so I guess it does need to be said.
---
PS4: DeathThaKidX 3DS: 1864-9763-1030
Xbox One/360: DeathTheKidY
#10BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/29/2014 9:45:44 PM
Has it been announced if the shows are free with gold or require a subscription?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!