Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes ships 1 million across all platforms

#11dementedlullabyPosted 4/29/2014 11:03:03 PM
-Oath- posted...
Lol this board is so desperate that they can't wait to find something to bash. Pathetic.

If any game (demo) deserves bashing it would be GZ indeed.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#12Tyronelio1Posted 4/29/2014 11:03:25 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
mike468 posted...
Glad to see it selling poorly. Shame on the devs for thinking they can charge $40 for what is essentially a demo.

Yet you all go out and pay 60 for a broken half ass copy and paste job call of duty game every year.

No, no, don't post that, it's clearly wrong and stupid.

Cod has never been copy and pasted and sold and has also never been broken at release, you're thinking of dice games.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
#13BoomerHelllPosted 4/29/2014 11:10:19 PM
i loved that game, spent over 10 hours already and now that deja vu is coming in may that's another 4 hours
#14B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/30/2014 1:25:29 AM
You know as a big metal gear fan i was very disappointed with ground zeroes. The gameplay is good and all but as far as the missions it felt like i was playing 5 extra missions from peacewalker. They go by so quick even if you play the right way with stealth. I was done with everything in 2 days and that wasnt worth the money at all. Ground zeroes should have been included as the intro to phantom pain like tanker was to the plant in mgs 2 sons of liberty.
#15Cowboy082288Posted 4/30/2014 1:28:49 AM
I'm a long time MGS fan. This is the first game that I am skipping. Sorry Konami but I'm going to wait for a full game. Not going to pay for a demo.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#16B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/30/2014 2:07:49 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
I'm a long time MGS fan. This is the first game that I am skipping. Sorry Konami but I'm going to wait for a full game. Not going to pay for a demo.

To be honest man... your not missing much story wise at all. I would say watch the couple of cutscenes on youtube. I did that with portable opps. I skipped that one but watched the scenes just for the story.
#17mike468Posted 4/30/2014 2:52:53 AM
chedibang1994 posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...
mike468 posted...
Glad to see it selling poorly. Shame on the devs for thinking they can charge $40 for what is essentially a demo.

Yet you all go out and pay 60 for a broken half ass copy and paste job call of duty game every year.

This
Even though I own either

I gave up COD years ago.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#18Cowboy082288Posted 4/30/2014 3:00:53 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

To be honest man... your not missing much story wise at all. I would say watch the couple of cutscenes on youtube. I did that with portable opps. I skipped that one but watched the scenes just for the story.

Guess that's my recourse. Very disappointed because I am a genuine MGS fanboy. And to think, MGS2 demo was included with zone of the enders :(
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#19AvirosbPosted 4/30/2014 3:12:59 AM
-Oath- posted...
Lol this board is so desperate that they can't wait to find something to bash. Pathetic.
Wow, sounding kind of desperate there, bashing the board like that.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#20SaltyBotzPosted 4/30/2014 3:32:30 AM
I rented that garbage on gamefly and beat it in 2 hours. $40 for a 2 hour game? Has anyone played a game good enough to be worth paying $20/hour just to play? The MGS defense force apparently thinks its worth $20/hour.