#21hak145Posted 4/29/2014 11:45:03 PM
uh oh

SHOTS FIRED!
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2
#22AvirosbPosted 4/29/2014 11:54:31 PM
I don't understand why MS gets hate for Kinect when Nintendo forces the Gamepad
That's funny, I also don't understand why N gets hate for the Gamepad.
Guess the internet's just kinda crazy that way, huh?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#23HiddenRoarPosted 4/30/2014 12:15:21 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
but a more darker Zelda game similar to Lord of the Rings in lore

???
Are you getting LotR confused with some other story?
The lore is similar to the bible and from what I can tell from the internet, it's not that "dark" (The bible)
#24Robin_MaskPosted 4/30/2014 9:04:46 AM
HiddenRoar posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
but a more darker Zelda game similar to Lord of the Rings in lore

???
Are you getting LotR confused with some other story?
The lore is similar to the bible and from what I can tell from the internet, it's not that "dark" (The bible)

Oy...

Twilight Princess was supposed to have a war scene, but they took it out since it was "too violent" and I find that a lame excuse. They could expand on a lot more than just, "well, Ganon is back... with some lackey at times..." nothing new. Not to mention they hardly change the game, it's always a new gimmick or something.

They never take risks, yet, everyone praises them. Nintendo just has to change and I'm amazed knowing that F-Zero is never getting sequels because it doesn't sell well.

Yet, we get multiple Mario and Zelda games every time. Let's not forget that Pokemon is their COD for the past three years.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#25SnickleseedPosted 4/30/2014 10:05:38 AM
Its cooler to hate Microsoft than it is to hate Nintendo
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#26AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/30/2014 11:03:44 AM
Yup, no one has ever bashed the forced Gamepad or the WiiU.

Oh wait, let me check reality here for a minute...oh.

I guess a ton of people have.

TC fail.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#2782xenoPosted 4/30/2014 11:11:04 AM
Lol, the wii-u gets plenty of hate.

But not really for me (in comparison to the Kinect), and here is the reason....the console is priced correctly, and isn't an affront for some privacy-encroaching advertisement campaign.

The system is less powerful but still comes out less expensive than the other two systems despite the gamepad. The X1, for some god awful reason, is more expensive but is less powerful than a competitor. Kinect can be blamed for this price.

Also put it this way, I see way more potential in gaming with the Wii-U gamepad, than I do with Kinect.
---
Shwing
#28ArsenicSteelPosted 4/30/2014 11:40:45 AM
The gamepad essentially is an attempt to add versatility to console gaming on par with the dual screens on the gameboy and mobility of tablets/phones. Sony is trying it to but with a peripheral that is sold separately. To hate on the gamepad would also mean those other concepts are somehow bad.

Kinect 2.0 is far more mandatory than the gamepad and adds to the cost more than adding to the experience. A chunk of the capabilities MS were attemping to the kinect for aren't even on now. Every game from nintendo makes use of the gampad, not true for the kinect and MS.

Being the most expensive console just because of the mandated Kinect2.0 creates more concern than a cheaper product.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#29wake_me_420Posted 4/30/2014 1:49:32 PM
Avirosb posted...
I don't understand why MS gets hate for Kinect when Nintendo forces the Gamepad
That's funny, I also don't understand why N gets hate for the Gamepad.
Guess the internet's just kinda crazy that way, huh?

It gets hate because people feel it is not needed and added extra cost to the system that could have been put towards better hardware....hmmm sounds familiar. Nintendo makes you use the gamepad when you shouldn't need to like in netflix and the e-shop.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#30wake_me_420Posted 4/30/2014 1:52:27 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Tenzhi posted...
The Wii got nothing but contempt from me for its controller - because motion controls are horrible. The N64's controller I mocked for being three-handled. A pad with a second screen, however, doesn't bother me overmuch.

I still wonder what was going through Nintendo head when they where designing the N64 controller haha.

Robin_Mask posted...
It's why I despise the Wii U. It has so far, added NOTHING TO THE GAMES.

NSMBU? Make blocks to help friends.

SM3DW? Just a map.

101? Just do the shapes. Even then it can fail.

Other games? Substitution for a button like Batman or COD.

I hear Retro didn't even use it for their Donkey Kong game. It's simply laughable to me at this point when Nintendo own first party doesn't use the big "WOW" factor of the console.

You heard wrong. You can play DK:TF on the Gamepad. The game asks you if you want to when you first start and if you chose no it turns off the gamepad screen. I think this is where confusion came from with people previewing it and people ran with it meaning Nintendo was collapsing.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA