Features of the Xbox One?

#1Valkyriareaper1Posted 4/29/2014 10:11:10 PM
I don't know all the details of the Xbox One, so I thought I'd ask what the Xbox One can do? I own all three last Gen consoles, I'm only getting a Wii U and an Xbox One this Gen. No interest in PS4, but before I take the plunge I'd like to know what the features of the One are since I have barely used it (demo units).
#2DeadLock25Posted 4/29/2014 10:16:09 PM
Why you would come here out of all places to get information instead of the Xbox website is beyond me. Especially with the rampant trolls.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/meet-xbox-one#adrenalinejunkie

Use the link, scroll/click through it for a while. It should cover everything.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244
#3Jedi454Posted 4/29/2014 10:23:43 PM
[Suggestion] Perhaps a simple google search would give you the necessary answer you're after. Have a good day!
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#4ALegendaryNoobPosted 4/29/2014 10:28:43 PM
Both systems have a lot of the same features, but here's a list of some that I really like about the One.

-The Voice controls are really convenient, and if you have calibrated the Kinect properly then they work pretty good. And the whole UI is built around the Kinects voice controls.

-The ability to snap most of your apps while doing whatever

-Seamless app/game switching. You can go from playing a game, to watching Netflix, and back to the game without ever having to close either thing. You can also switch between every game on your HD without having to close them and resume right where you were instantly, same goes if you have a game in your disc tray as well.

-Xbox Fitness is actually a good way to get good use out of your Kinect as well.

-You can tell your One to record a game clip any time and it will record the last 30 seconds and save it to Upload where you can edit all of your clips together and then upload them onto the internet.

-The Twitch App is designed quite well on the One, and you can stream onto it any time you want to. It even alerts your friends on Xbox when you start streaming.

-Dedicated Servers.

These are the features that I feel are worth noting the most. As I said though, this is just my opinion :)
---
FC:2509-2496-6623 IGN:Robbie TSV:0860 GT:A LegendaryNoob