game is AMAZING!!!!! Well worth 15 bucks, loving it

jasonfine posted...
It's fantastic!

Arg. Need to play now.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#23LEGEND_725Posted 4/30/2014 1:24:35 PM
Combat system looks cool. I think the main character looks pretty dumb and it looks very childish overall. I would probably pick it up but too busy playing dark souls 2 and titanfall.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#24SADMZPosted 4/30/2014 2:35:00 PM(edited)
I'm going to make a PC mod for Child of Light that'll turn Aurora into a voluptuous, buxom 18 year-old with double-D jugs, and instead of a piddling sword, she'll be toting a chain-saw and a gun while smoking a cigarette.

I'm also gonna make all the enemies a bunch of unmanly things like babies, puppies, dolphins, and first-party Nintendo characters, and the goal of the game will be stomping out sissyness instead of returning light to world.

I'm awesome.
#25cheezedadadaPosted 4/30/2014 4:03:10 PM
Well, this game is awesome so far. Still pretty early (just passed the jester who fails at rhyming), but I'm already impressed. The graphics and music are amazing and the overall presentation is great.

The gameplay is turn based (which we all know), but it has a continuous flow to it so it doesn't really feel that way. Even when you are not engaging in an attack, you are managing the firefly and slowing enemies down and collecting the orbs on the screen. The pacing is a lot quicker than I expected.

Outside of that, the other cool things are the decently large skill tree, the ability to craft and the cool level design. It feels Metroidvania-esque and gives you the opportunity to explore.

Very happy with the purchase. Going back to play now.
---
#26QuBixPosted 4/30/2014 4:55:50 PM
It's an RPG, who cares! ...boring combat and ugly art design make me vomit whenever I see the game. It's basically the equivalent of a "hipster" game.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#27cheezedadadaPosted 4/30/2014 6:19:20 PM
Up to 4 party members now and just arrived at the mouse village. The locations are really cool...especially the towns. This game is awesome!
---