How often do you buy digital games at full price?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How often do you buy digital games at full price?
1 year ago#1
How often do you buy digital games at full price? - Results (91 votes)
Always
6.59% (6 votes)
Usually
8.79% (8 votes)
Sometimes
15.38% (14 votes)
Rarely
25.27% (23 votes)
Never
43.96% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
How often do you buy digital games at full price?
---
Steam/Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me A Hero
3DS FC: 4699-7127-1486 NNID: CallMeAHero
1 year ago#2
Rare, has to be a new game that I know I will play forever. Usually open world.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
1 year ago#3
Never on console. Until they adpot PC digital model where you can get a new game for $20 at release, not going this way. Middlefinger to both S and MS.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
1 year ago#4
Considering that I've been buying digital since PSN started releasing them I guess almost always unless it was an awesome deal on a game I really wasn't interested in. Pretty much filled a 500GB drive & got forced to delete games to download more.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
(edited by darkshadowmaster)
1 year ago#5
Never. I feel a little cheated when you pay full price on a game and then sits on your hard drive for ages and im sat to myself thinking I wish I could sell it instead of it sitting there waiting to be played or downloaded again when it'd never happen

Dont get me wrong, I have games ive kept that ive really enjoyed but thats a rare situation.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3454 - 1170 - 2852
Ghost Type with Spiritomb.
1 year ago#6
Usually get my digital stuff onsale although I have been making exceptions since getting my XB1.
---
Does anyone know where I can find a good troll-hammer?
1 year ago#7
On XB1, 100% so far, but that was just PvZ and Trials so they were cheap anyway. Steam I think the only game I've paid full price for was Rocksmith 2014.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
1 year ago#8
Other than Arcade games, only once. I did buy PvZ full price digital, that's the only one.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
1 year ago#9
Depends, if i know it's going to be a game i'm not selling and that i'll be going back to fairly frequently, i'll buy the digital.

Saves the hassle of having to swap discs, i can just sit down and play.
1 year ago#10
I have bought a crap ton of digitals on 360 since the weekly sales have started, that's what I'm hoping for on One in the future. But no I will probably never buy a digital title full price. The only digital titles I own on One are digital only ones, Thief when it was $30, and Ghosts because of the 360/One digital bundle. You could call it full price since I technically bought Ghosts on 360 for 60, but it was a promotional deal to get it for 10 on One.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How often do you buy digital games at full price?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived