RUMOR 2014 Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1, and....

#1zerooo0Posted 4/30/2014 8:19:30 AM
www.gamespot.com/articles/rumor-2014-s-call-of-duty-game-is-called-patriots-set-during-world-war-1-and-coming-to-xbox-one-ps4-pc-update/1100-6419317/

They now have my attention if true. I said I wasnt going to get the next CoD this year, but if its set in a fictional a WW1then they can have my money.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 8:22:06 AM
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

This series has become such a joke.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#3kennyynnooPosted 4/30/2014 8:23:52 AM
Yes, this is exactly what I hoped someone would do. I don't enjoy call of duty but I used to love them for the first few. Them and medal of honor. I'm in, I might jump on MP even.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#4dnmtPosted 4/30/2014 8:25:12 AM
Trench warfare doesn't sound like much fun but I'll take anything that isn't another modern shooter.
#5Jiggy101011Posted 4/30/2014 8:26:04 AM
I would be interested in this, there aren't many WW1 games.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 4/30/2014 8:27:00 AM
Horridhal posted...
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

This series has become such a joke.

It's been in there since at least MW3 so I'm assuming so.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7JohnWall32Posted 4/30/2014 8:29:41 AM
X1,PS4 and PC only is nice...if true.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 8:31:59 AM
dnmt posted...
Trench warfare doesn't sound like much fun but I'll take anything that isn't another modern shooter.

WWI is more than just trench warfare.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#9RedZakuPosted 4/30/2014 8:34:56 AM
zerooo0 posted...
dnmt posted...

WWI is more than just trench warfare.

90% of the War is for the most part Trench Warfare, though if you're playing the American's then by this point the Trench Line had been broken and the war became a mobile one again.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#10Tyronelio1Posted 4/30/2014 8:36:10 AM
Hope they don't turn the single player into a 'Merica propaganda and its lets you fight as Britain and especially the Anzacs.

Speaking of which it was Anzac Day a few days ago.

It would make sense too because didn't the first WW start in 1914? Idk I'm probs wrong.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.