The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

RUMOR 2014 Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1, and....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RUMOR 2014 Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1, and....
2 years ago#1
www.gamespot.com/articles/rumor-2014-s-call-of-duty-game-is-called-patriots-set-during-world-war-1-and-coming-to-xbox-one-ps4-pc-update/1100-6419317/

They now have my attention if true. I said I wasnt going to get the next CoD this year, but if its set in a fictional a WW1then they can have my money.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#2
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

This series has become such a joke.
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
2 years ago#3
Yes, this is exactly what I hoped someone would do. I don't enjoy call of duty but I used to love them for the first few. Them and medal of honor. I'm in, I might jump on MP even.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#4
Trench warfare doesn't sound like much fun but I'll take anything that isn't another modern shooter.
2 years ago#5
I would be interested in this, there aren't many WW1 games.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
2 years ago#6
Horridhal posted...
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

This series has become such a joke.

It's been in there since at least MW3 so I'm assuming so.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#7
X1,PS4 and PC only is nice...if true.
Board User Level: Legend
2 years ago#8
dnmt posted...
Trench warfare doesn't sound like much fun but I'll take anything that isn't another modern shooter.

WWI is more than just trench warfare.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#9
zerooo0 posted...
dnmt posted...

WWI is more than just trench warfare.

90% of the War is for the most part Trench Warfare, though if you're playing the American's then by this point the Trench Line had been broken and the war became a mobile one again.
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
2 years ago#10
Hope they don't turn the single player into a 'Merica propaganda and its lets you fight as Britain and especially the Anzacs.

Speaking of which it was Anzac Day a few days ago.

It would make sense too because didn't the first WW start in 1914? Idk I'm probs wrong.
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RUMOR 2014 Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1, and....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived