RUMOR 2014 Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1, and....

#11SparkItUpPosted 4/30/2014 8:42:26 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Hope they don't turn the single player into a 'Merica propaganda and its lets you fight as Britain and especially the Anzacs.

Speaking of which it was Anzac Day a few days ago.

It would make sense too because didn't the first WW start in 1914? Idk I'm probs wrong.

Never happen...'Murica has to be the main story or else it won't sell in the largest market.
#12N7SpectrePosted 4/30/2014 8:45:14 AM
Wasn't Rainbow Six going to use the "Patriots" moniker?

More and more it seems like CoD is trying to get name ideas from existing Tom Clancy games (Ghost Recon/CoD: Ghosts; now R6: Patriots/CoD: Patriots)...
---
"Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is MORE COWBELL!!!"
#13Laylow12Posted 4/30/2014 8:45:53 AM
Horridhal posted...
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

This series has become such a joke.

They're stepping it up with Meth related DLC instead.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14HorridhalPosted 4/30/2014 8:47:41 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Horridhal posted...
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

Makes it more interesting, I guess.

The worst part is that it wouldn't surprise me in the least at this point.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#15SparkItUpPosted 4/30/2014 8:48:57 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Horridhal posted...

I'd buy Walter White voiceovers
#16heffley19Posted 4/30/2014 8:49:01 AM
Nice. People sitting in corners and houses in a WWI setting that should be fun...
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
Twitch account name: Thatoffensiveguy
#17Bobsy84Posted 4/30/2014 8:50:48 AM
Apparently its an alternate reality ww1 though...just hoping it isn't so alternate that the weapons are all the same as modern warefare settings and the technology is all massively advanced or something.
#18XisurusXPosted 4/30/2014 8:50:49 AM
Bring back WW2. Shooters, RPGS, RTS I totally miss ww2 games, it became so trendy/cliche in the industry to start their review with "oh no, another WW2 game".
#19JohnWall32Posted 4/30/2014 8:51:20 AM
heffley19 posted...
Nice. People sitting in corners and houses in a WWI setting that should be fun...

If you're not good enough to destroy most campers you should probably play another game.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#20BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/30/2014 8:51:45 AM
N7Spectre posted...
Wasn't Rainbow Six going to use the "Patriots" moniker?

More and more it seems like CoD is trying to get name ideas from existing Tom Clancy games (Ghost Recon/CoD: Ghosts; now R6: Patriots/CoD: Patriots)...

Ya, I thought Rainbow Six was going to use "Patriots." I'd take a new Rainbow Six a thousand times over a new CoD.
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/